Friday, July 17, 2015

why 13


Why was Joey Arnold banned?
  • Sana Nguyễn likes this.
  • Jason Allain ....This is a tread ? Why are the trees green, why is water wet and why is fish sauce unpalatable ? Because that's how God wants it....
    6 hrs · Like · 8
  • Jake Houseago because this is an expat forum. not a place to tolerate random people that spam and cause major irritation to real expats
    6 hrs · Like · 5
  • Peter Cornish Because he looks weird and people feel better about themselves by being nasty to him
    6 hrs · Like · 13
  • David Carroll He's in here. Just in another form. "Miley", is that you Joey? wink emoticon
    6 hrs · Like · 9
  • Fergal McGee Say what u want, he is a pr king
    6 hrs · Like · 2
  • Miley Temple Jake Houseago, Joey Arnold is a fake expat?
    5 hrs · Like
  • Michael Hardy I'm with Jake!
    5 hrs · Like
  • Nick Jones Wasn't it entertaining?
    5 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal I had a chance to talk to Joey before. He (in real life) is not so disturbing like he (on the internet). But sooner or later the needle would poke out of the bag, and you will see the true face of his.

    He came to our Drink&Talk English club, and bragg
    ...See More
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Matthew Martin Cos take a looks at his online persona. Not the kind of folks we can feel comfortable with.
    1 hr · Like
  • Fergal McGee Marshall The Anımal chill the fuck out
    1 hr · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal Hahaha I just want to share my experience with Joey. Well, basically I feel chilled when I type those words about him. Don't worry, I'm not that stupid thou, kidnapping him and torturing him in an abandon warehouse is much, much better. Muahahaha lol
    1 hr · Edited · Like
  • Fergal McGee Fair enough lol
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Miley Temple Fergal McGee, should we trust you?
    1 hr · Like
  • Fergal McGee I don't care
    1 hr · Like
  • Fergal McGee And I'm not trusting u Miley Temple
    1 hr · Like
  • Miley Temple Marshall The Anımal, did those things really happen?
    1 hr · Like
  • Miley Temple Marshall The Anımal, you hate "Plugs?"
    Plugs are like self-advertisements
    1 hr · Like
  • Fergal McGee Troll
    1 hr · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal The point is not asking me "did those thing really happen?", the point is that "Do you believe it or not?" If not, so you know the answer, "No it didn't happen!". If yes, yeah it did.

    And the hell is Plugs?
    1 hr · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal If one thing you must know, I'm a man of PEACE. I spread loves more than hatred, but to certain kind of people, I have my way of "hatred".

    Joey just simply wouldn't stop lying, and that is one thing I hate. So you get the idea.
    1 hr · Like
  • Fergal McGee Yeh cool I don't like the shit he comes out with either
  • David Carroll In my chat with Joey, he claims to know that his social media persona annoys people and makes him look like a loon. But he says there's a reason for all of it. But he never answered what that reason was. I think he may do some documentary on his adventures in trying to make it as a teacher in the land of teachers. I suggested he try becoming an online teacher or produce educational material. Which I think set off a lightbulb in his head. Anyway, I could say more...but it's Friday eve. Fuck all this fb drama. grin emoticon
    20 mins · Like · 1
  • Fergal McGee No bother dav grin emoticon
    9 mins · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal Wait a minute, can someone enlighten me a bit (Really, I'm not mocking or anything) but to my understanding, "eve" is "the night before" or "the day before" right? Like christmas' eve is "the night before christmas". Today is Saturday and Dav said "It's Friday eve". 

    Please tell me "Your whole life was a lie!" if my understanding is wrong.
    2 mins · Like
  • Miley Temple Eve has at least 3 meanings
  • Fergal McGee ha! take it easy lad

No comments:

Post a Comment