Friday, July 17, 2015

Joy Tram Dinh Said Joey Arnold is a Fruit Loop


Also a member of Saigon Teachers and Oatmeal English Club
Worked at Simseok Elementary School
Lives in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam











4 mutual friends including Therock Nguyen and Nhan Hong T
Founder at Joy English - Practice Makes Perfect and Manager at Dang Khoa kindergarden
Lives in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam






















  • Conversation started today
  • Joey Arnold
    9:02am
    Joey Arnold



    Your GF, Joy Tram Dinh, invited me (Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal L4OJ JSA Oregon USA) for a smoothy. That is what Vietnamese do. She paid money for my drink in April 2013. We did not go Dutch. I could have paid. I had money in my wallet. She paid the money. She did not ask me to pay. I did not tell her to pay. There is a difference. . I can pay. I do pay sometimes. I rent a room now. I pay for things. But Joy wanted to buy me a drink. Joy drove around on her bicycle. I was on my bicycle. We drove around. I liked her as well. But I knew she had you, a BF. I am not a bad person. But, I sometimes pretend to be a little bad for some reasons..... I am a smart person & I do things for reasons..... . I pay for the rent for my room in District 1. I pay my own way. I really do. But people can invite me if they want to. I will not say no. I just say ok sure. People can give me things. That is not a bad thing. I do not have to pay them back for gifts because gifts are free. . I told her about logic. I told her about the difference between America & Vietnam. I was bold. I was persuasive. I wanted her to remember what I was saying. She remembers my emotion but not the logic behind what I was saying. It seems that she ignored what i was trying to say to her. . We had a few conversations. I raised my voice at her. I was being strong. I may have been too strong. I may have yelled at her or something like that. I was not trying to yell or do anything bad, but she did not like it & she stopped seeing me because I "LOOKED" & like maybe kind of "ACTED" and like "APPEARED" maybe kind of like ugly, angry, sad, mean, bad, stupid, like a fruit loop, like a bad man, like a bad boy, like a monster, like a crazy person, like a drunk man like my father Donald Melvin Rasp Arnold of the Netherlands. . I kind of destroyed the relationship I had with Joy. I kind of did it on purpose and what I was trying to say and do was very good but it is a very long story. It is a long story & I know what I am doing & I am not as retarded as I look........ . Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal



Joy Tram Dinh Said that I (Joey Arnold) was a Fruit Loop. She met me around April 2013.

Joy Tram Dinh
https://www.facebook.com/joydinh1909

GF of Fergal McGee
https://www.facebook.com/fergal.mcgee.9













No comments:

Post a Comment