Thursday, July 23, 2015

I Need Money


A Vietnamese woman told people at the Công Viên 23 Tháng 9 that I get money from the American government
.
No, I don't get money from the government. She assumed. She misunderstood my story. Many times, I introduce myself to people but people get some of the details wrong accidentally & purposely like the telephone game. My name is Joey Arnold, Original Oatmeal. I work for myself. I do not work for free. I am not a volunteer
.
I'm a freelance American English Tutor & Teacher. I teach at coffee shops & even at McDonald's near the 23/9 Park, Q.1, TP.HCM, Vietnam. Curriculum, tuition, schedules, size classes, teaching methods, styles, & other things are customizable & negotiable. I'm an entrepreneur. I'm my own boss. For more information, you can call my Vietnamese manager (Mark) & talk to him in Vietnamese. You can call him at 0167-253-7970
.
I like money. I need money. I don't "really" teach English for free. But people say that I teach for free. But it is not that simple. I'm a busy person & I have many hobbies. Can I teach you? That is a good question. You can ask my manager about that. My time is my time. My services go to the higher bidders. First come, first served. I can't always promise too many things to people, for people, & things like that. I was born 1985 in America, moved to Vietnam in 2012, & I love Vietnam. I love Vietnamese people & culture. I like progress, development. I'm a film maker, artist, writer, consultant, researcher, actor, musician, comedian, producer, director, inventor, designer, counselor, athlete, etc.....
.
I like many things but I don't like it when people lie about me intentionally or even just subconsciously. People say things about me that are not true. When I teach, I ask for at least $100 USD (one hundred dollars/hr) per hour per student or more. In other words, I ask for about 2.000.000 VND per hour or much more (Two million VND/hr). Many people will say that is expensive. My time is priceless. I am a very busy person. If this is too much money, then tough luck. You can find other teachers to learn with
.
I'm not only a teacher. I'm also a career counselor & a story teller. I have many plans for the future with videos, books, & so much more. I'm a businessman & I make money. I am not homeless. People say I'm homeless. They lie. I rent a $100 USD/month room. I buy my own food. I do not steal from people. I'm creative. I'm like Jack Sparrow & Harry Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment