Saturday, July 25, 2015

Joey Foreigner


vietnamese women must wear mask and gloves whenever they go out in the hot weather. These are tools for them to proctect their skin. Many foreigners feel strange, they can not realize they're a man or a woman, it called vietnamese ninja funnily, just joking
P/S" Tet holiday is coming in vietnam. This is Banh chung (sticky rice cake) in these days. I am vietnamese. Nice to join group
Holy shiet! Zing.vn is ready to die? Now I know Henry Nguyen Bao Hoang is the son-in-law of Nguyen Tan Dung. What a big war! pacman emoticon
Ngày 28-1, hàng loạt các website thông tin ở Mỹ đã đưa tin về việc công ty Làng Văn đã..
NIGHTWATCHTEAM.COM
Total anarchy ... add some arrows pointing the opposite direction, and it would mean "do whatever the f*ck you want!" smile emoticon
Question ... My Vietnamese wife tells me that it is not safe to by water melons from China. She says the Chinese hate the Vietnamese so much that sometimes they inject drugs and poison inside them. Is there any truth to this, or is this just a circulated rumor to discourage buying Chinese imports?
im wondering wat foreigner are calling Tet for, Lunar New Year or Chinese New Year?
which one u choose for lucky money ( lì xì) ? hehe
I always wear shoes even when I'm sleeping. Guess who am I?
Enjoy TET but be careful with pickpocket ^ ^

I'd really love to know exactly what part of their training tells them to jump on the front of these cars... seems like a patently stupid thing to do, maybe seen a few too many 80's action movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment