Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cannot Unfollow


Unfollow Friends? I Can't Unfollow My Facebook Friends

My Account
Something's Broken
How can I unfollow a friend of mine on Facebook? I want to unfollow friends on my Facebook. I have reached the 5,000 limit of people you can follow. I cannot follow more people but FB sometimes told me that I was able to follow a new person. When I was not able to add friends, FB would say that I can't add the friends but that I am then following them even after passing the following limit.
.
But I can't unfollow my friends. I want to edit what I see in my newsfeed. I click unfollow for a friend. I come back and it says that I am still following the friend. Facebook is not letting me unfollow friends. I can unfollow non-friends but I can't unfollow friends. I was able to unfollow friends back in January 2015 but not after that. Facebook started breaking after that.
Asked 2 seconds ago by Joey Arnold
0 Votes · 1 Follower · Seen by 0


No comments:

Post a Comment