Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Limit


Friend Request Limit? They can't send me a request.

My Account
Something's Broken
Why can't people send me friend requests? I have 4,960 friends. When I've had 5,000 friends & tried adding another friend, Facebook would say that I hit the 5,000 friends limit
.
As of the year of 2015 in Vietnam, I've seen the 5,000 friends limit on my Facebook. But I did not past that limit right now. I sent many friend requests. I hit the limit of 5,000 followers limit which means I cannot follow more people. I have 10,000 followers whom follow me. I also have around 1,400 friend requests. Maybe I need to unfollow people & delete friend requests from people who want to be friends with me
.
My profile is public. I set the privacy settings to public, not to private. I put everything to public. Anybody & everybody can send me friend requests. I'm Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal Oregon, born 1985 in the USA. I would get friend requests before but not now. I was also not able to unfollow some of my friends since about April 2015. I will try to figure out an answer myself. I might try Google & do some things on Facebook & I will tell you more later if I find some answers.
Asked about an hour ago by Joey Arnold
0 Votes · 3 Followers · Seen by 4

No comments:

Post a Comment