Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mr. James Duncan English & Joey Arnold Oatmeal Got Married


Unlike · Comment · Share
  • Bilal Ahmad i love this smile smile emoticon
  • Quôc Đinh Look fat when you laugh !!!
  • Sherin M. Yahya Mister Duncan, are you smoking ?
  • Mǒȟâmêd Ňâbîl Sherin Mulla Yahia / do you smoke?
  • Sherin M. Yahya Mohamed Nabil : thanks
  • Sherin M. Yahya
    شكرًا على التصحيح ، فما زلت في طور تعلم الإنكليزية
    See Translation
  • Nino Otarashvili I have a feeling that I know you for a long time:)
  • Arquivos Mota Hugs from Brazil, dear Duncan!
  • Cow Eye from vietnam like learning english anh like u too smile emoticon
  • Aziz Bellafki if you want to learn English. the first and truth way is misterduncan way . thank you misterduncan smile emoticon
  • Khoa Chu Hi Mr Duncan I like your performance teaching EL
  • Khoa Chu I hope to see you one day in Vietnam
  • Bobby Malon Hi Mr Duncan smile emoticon I like your lessons . You never don't stop .
  • Ashu Tosh not bad, i can say superb
  • Muhammad Ayaz Hi Duncan. I like your teaching very much. I am your fan. Please contiuous .
  • Aiam Nanny You're so cute and best teacher
  • Ahmed Alashry it's a great honor for me ..u r agood teacher
  • Frank AlphaWolf is there a scholarship ..!!!
  • Joey Arnold I'm an American English teacher. Add me
    Unable to post comment.
  • Joey Arnold I'm an American English teacher. Add me

    No comments:

    Post a Comment