Thursday, July 23, 2015

Duncan & Oatmeal


Now Available - 'FULL ENGLISH' - 13
As promised, a new lesson just for you! glasses emoticon
VIDEO LINK - https://youtu.be/pJQ0K03E2jo
  • Asmaa Saad THANK YOU MR DUNCAN smile emoticon ....I AM SO GRATEFUL
  • Sanoa Dangnives Thank you dear Mr. Duncan .
    Do you have transcipts for your lessons?
    That would help me much for learning your lessons.Because most are long and hard to seek for the specific time to collect my new vocabulary.
  • Duncan James Thanks for the comments. You can always listen to the lessons without looking at the subtitles. I do not publish transcripts any more because in the past they were often stolen and used to translate my videos, which had also been stolen. have fun and enjoy English! glasses emoticon
  • Joey Arnold I'm an American English teacher. Add me
  • Yasuhisa Yoshikawa Your videos are so high quality.
  • Joey Arnold I'm an American English teacher. Add me
  • Joey Arnold Love you. Take care

    No comments:

    Post a Comment