Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Add Me


Add me. Send me friend requests. I want to be your friend if you are not already my friend. If you were not able to add me before, please try again. Please send me new friend requests. Add me
.
I had thousands of Facebook friendship requests. I had so many. I had too many. I deleted hundreds of requests to make room for you. Be my friend now while you can, before it's too late. Many people want to be my friend. They send me requests. Maybe I reached a limit of received friend requests. I also have over ten thousand followers, even tho I'm not Kyo York
.
I have almost 5,000 friends. If you aren't already my friend, you may win a chance at being my friend but please send me friendship requests while you still can. I'm a man of many hobbies, talents, jobs, & interests. I love people & I love money as well. I'm always free & always busy. I'm more independent than most people. I'm an entrepreneur. I love life. I'm a business man. I'm full of secrets, advice, wisdom, & shortcuts unto success. I enjoy sharing my secrets with my friends. I can't really help you if you're not my friend
.
Thank you so much for liking & sharing this post. Thanks for caring. Remember to try your best in life. No pain, no gain. For more information about me or my English & Life Classes, please leave your phone number in the comments below or call 0167-253-7970. English Communication Classes are available for a limited time only. First come, first served. The fabrics of love are as the roots of trees because the more the better, the stronger. The more the friends, the merrier, the better. Please take care & love you

No comments:

Post a Comment