Saturday, July 18, 2015

Philip Nguyen







https://www.facebook.com/philip.nguyen.549

Also a member of Design Exchange Saigon
Multimedia Officer at RMIT International University, Vietnam and Vice Predident at God
Lives in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

  • Simon Bart Jonston Or are you actually Joey Arnold?
    8 hrs · Like · 1


  • Philip Nguyen Just go meet him Miley, share his feelings, show sympathy, next day you will find him sleeping on your bed and refuse to leave your house, later when he does, he will post on FB that you are gay, rude and took advantage over his situaton.
    1 hr · Like · 1


Joey Arnold
You lie about me, Joey Arnold in the expat group. People invite me to coffee because I'm a teacher & because that's Vietnamese culture. I've been living in Vietnam since the year 2012 & was born in the USA back in 1985. I've been teaching since 2003, about 12 years ago. I rent a room in a house. I am not homeless. I buy my own food. People love me. I am a founder of my own English Center. . I do not steal from people. You lie. Many people tell lies about me. You are very bad. You are not good. You do not know me well enough. I am successful. I am a professional. I know what i am doing. I do not ask people to give me things. People are nice to me when they want to be. I do not force people to do things. They are not required. They invite me. There is a difference. Joey Arnold











No comments:

Post a Comment