Friday, July 24, 2015

Love Joey? 01


Love me? How much do you love me? Want to marry me? Talk about your qualifications in the comments below
  • Huỳnh Thị Ngọc Nhi just kidding, haha pacman emoticon
  • Cúc Nguyễn Too late for me
  • Lê Lâm Vy that's great
    but i'm too young pacman emoticon
    Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
  • Unlike · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
  • Quan DN FT · Friends with Quoc Tri
    could you love the boy smile emoticon
  • Bao Nhung Oh, great man....
  • Nguyễn Thùy Dương I just like you , but not love you = ).
    Unlike · Reply · 2 · 12 hrs
  • David Nguyen oh..i dont think this way is ok..
  • Linh Vu Do i meet ur demand ? ;))
    Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
  • Mahmood Ahmed Ghani Hey u an American gent that ain't gonna help in vietnam gotta believe me; if wanna cute ladies back to US please,
    Like · Reply · 1 · 12 hrs
  • Joey Arnold Love me? Like me? I'm single; male; teacher, writer, artist, athlete, musician, actor, pastor, lover, producer, director, consultant, speaker, Oatmeal; 30 years old; American; moved to Vietnam in 2012. If you want to be my Girl Friend or Wife, please send me your qualifications, experience, hopes & dreams in the comments below
    Like · Reply · 2 · 12 hrs
  • Nguyen Van · Friends with Yoga Yunaldi
    I want to be your wife....but I dont have experience, qualification... ha há are you ok? Do you love me?
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs
  • Trần Quốc Đồng you alone and you find love for you,,,,how old are you?
  • Tran Phuong Thao It is really cute
  • Jota Jc L Do you want to marry to me?
    That question is okay ?
  • Thai Nguyenvan · Friends with Mai Mèo
    If you want, you will try more and more
  • Khelifi Souhila I am muslim if you become a muslim may be, what do you think? .
  • Khelifi Souhila No respond!! !
  • Thiên Ân you will not have any wife. dam it! no body wanna get marry with you cuz you are fucking handsome, you should get marry with food grin emoticon
  • Lưu Tiến Khiêm tốn mới có nhiều người yêu!
  • Hiền Nguyễn i need a faithful person.Khiêm tốn nhiều mà chả có ma nào anh Lưu Tiến,hay tại em xí gái hì hì
    Unlike · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
  • Nicole Newsome I don't know you much and you live to far.
  • Sahl Nor I have nothing wht i should be do.
  • Sóc Nâu · Friends with Phượng Chuối
    Love you......maybe
  • BúpBê SuSu Love you heart emoticon heart emoticon
    Joey Arnold love you too

    No comments:

    Post a Comment