Friday, November 3, 2017

Visa Visa 18

2017-11-04 Saturday 11 AM PC:
By JoeyArnoldVN:



.



My 5 step plan as follows: first, I need to give my stuff to trusted people. Second, I need to make an exit visa, a Cambodian Visa, and/or other things. Third, I need to leave Vietnam & go to Cambodia by bus, or something, through the Moc Bai border.
.
I have to try my best to leave Vietnam, first. That is the hard part. They could try to steal too much from me, illegally, beyond required overstay fees, etc. It depends on laws, rules, procedures, etc. Long story.
.
Then, fourthly, people in Vietnam could try to mail or deliver my stuff to me in Cambodia. I don't want to go over the border with my stuff because the border might steal it or something. I want to be as careful and safe as possible, Fifthly, I want to then try to come back to Vietnam and/or stay in Cambodia and/or I am not too sure and that is another debate full of questions and many things. There are so many unanswered questions. There is a lot of things that can go wrong in this 5 step plan of mine.
Comments
ヴェルゲル アリ
ヴェルゲル アリ So, you are the victim in this situation?
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Did I do something bad?
Manage
ヴェルゲル アリ
ヴェルゲル アリ You broke the law of your host country
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Am I a criminal? Did I do certain things on purpose? What was my intent? How did I get into this mess in the first place?
Manage
Thomas Bissell Alexander
Thomas Bissell Alexander Yes by definition. You broke the law.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thomas Bissell Alexander, you might be guilty of a crime, too, a crime of disinformation and of omission: you might be omitting a lot of stuff as in too much stuff and so on. There are too many allegations, accusations, distractions, in the mist of all of this. You are not here to help. You are here to kill me. That is a crime. That is bad. you are a bad person because you are lying and because you are not helping. You are trying to do the opposite of help.
Manage
ヴェルゲル アリ
ヴェルゲル アリ Because you think it is Vietnam, you can just break their law. Try doing that in Singapore you will see how strict their law against overstaying
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold You are guilty of lying and of more. Whether you know it or not, you are doing bad things right now. What you are doing is very bad. You should know how bad you are for what you are doing. You are lying about me and you are not telling the whole story. You might be involved in some perjury and more.
Manage
Thomas Bissell Alexander
Thomas Bissell Alexander Nobody wants your stuff. You owe thousands of dollars to the government. You will be blacklisted.

Your best option was too negotiate with immigration but from talking to you, you seem more interested in quoting the law than solving your problem


Are you medically well?
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Will be or am already blacklisted?
Manage
Thomas Bissell Alexander
Thomas Bissell Alexander Does your family know about your situation?
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Does your banana see your monkey?
















.














No comments:

Post a Comment