Wednesday, November 8, 2017

KR 01

KR 01
2017-11-08 Wednesday 9:50 PM OTC
By JoeyArnoldVN

.








.

Here is a conversation between me and another person who said they could help me with my 2015 to 2017 USA passport and VN DN visa extension and exiting and alleged blacklist and renewal problems and everything. In 2015, as an American in Vietnam, I tried to extend my VN DN visa a third time and was denied many times by tourist agencies, companies, lawyers, Vietnamese, other people, embassies, immigrations, online, offline, and more, or less, and so on and so forth it seems, or totally and more so it seems, and this is all a long story. I tried to fix my problem and problems before they even started. I came to Vietnam for the first time in the year 2012 and came there to travel and I extended my visa every three month. So, first, I extended my first visa 2 times in a row. My first visa was three months long. I went to Cambodia to times on buses on visa runs to make new Vietnam visas, as in sticker pages. Then I get stamps, as in extensions. I extended one visa six consecutive times. I did many things. I did what travel agencies said I could. If I am wrong, hen tell the agencies to stop breaking the law because if I am breaking the law then I think they are too and stuff. Here is some conversations from somebody who might be trying to help. I am not sure. But this guy, below, said I tried to extend after my visa was expired. That is not true. He cannot know where I am if he does not know where I was.

.

Kieran Rajasivam
https://www.facebook.com/kieran.rajasivam


.


.



Tue 8:54pm:

 

.

 

Hi Joey. You don't know who I am but I heard you have a problem with your visa and leaving Vietnam. I understand that not many people have reached out to help you so I want to lend a helping hand. It will cost you some money, but not as much as the fine. Please respond if you are interested in my offer.
You accepted Kieran's request.
how much money?
I can only take payments in bitcoin. Is that understood
I have Bitcoin
It will cost 0.075 BTC
Can you find the money or not
Joey, I want to help, but you
you need to talk to me for that to happen.
Have you made a decision yet Joey?
Joey, I have all the paper work ready to go. What seems to be the problem? I want to help you, I really do.
It's just the people I work for are very, very careful who they engage with. I'm taking a risk here so an answer would be nice.
I'm still thinking about it.
I understand, but I will need an answer sooner rather than later. Is there something specific that is a problem?
Also, you're approaching 3 years overstay. The fee will rise every year you stay over your visa.
Vietnamese law has a cap of 2K USD it seems according to a 2015 law. That is what I read. So, far I should owe 20K USD: and that is more than I have. But the limit might be 2K. This would mean it cannot get any worse at this point, legally speaking.
Not being able to pay the fine will result in possible jail time and blacklisted from travel world wide at least.
With my service, I can get you out of the country without any fines or blacklists. You'll be free to leave as you wish.
Again joey, I do not make this offer lightly. I've been in your position and want to help out, But I won't hesitate to leave either.
I was told I was on a blacklist already. Therefore, what do I have to lose if I am already on a blacklist? I already tried to fix my problem.
You are on a black list but not a world wide list, Just vietnam. Because it's localized, my friends will be able to remove your name off the local list. Once it escalated to a world wide list, we can't help.
Again, this isn't exactly a legal offer, but then again you're not exactly here legally are you? We can help clear this up and get you home.
Why was I no able to extend my DN visa a third time?
Because the previous ones were already expired
You need to renew before expired
I did
I tried to extend my visa BEFORE
BEFOREEEEEEE
you got to know that
Work or travel?
DN
it seems you do not even know what happened
I write about it many times
All I know is that you're stuck here and we can help. Do you want to leave this place or not
My offer will only last until the end of the day. Then you're on your own. If money is a problem, we can work something out.
I need to know what happened.
We are not an explination or solving service. We don't know what happened. We will get you out and that's final. You can come back on your own accord but that is as far as our services go.
Now, are you interested or not?
this offer expires at 9:30pm tonight. price including airline ticket: 0.08 BTC Name cleared with no flight ticket: 0.05BTC
Who said my name was not cleared?
You are currently blacklisted for travel in vietnam. As in you cannot come back in the future.
You have 30 minutes to decide if you want to leave it stay. The decision is yours.
The offer has expired. Our team wishes you the best of luck.
You do no know that I'm blacklisted or not. You are being too deceptive. If you knew that I was or was not, when you could have explained what happened. You cannot know where I AM if you do not know where I WAS. I asked you about where I was. You did not say where I was and you said things about where I was which were not true. That means you do not know what you are talking about. You lied.
We only know information pertaining to your Facebook posts along with associates in the immigration office. You are blacklisted automatically after spending more than 6 months over your visa.
Our people in the immigration know about you. There is little to nothing you can do to leave without being arrested. These same people can get you through. Unfortunately, you have wasted the opportunity
.

.
I respond:

.


I posted the whole journey, step by step, publicly, on Facebook, etc. You do not even know what I posted on Facebook. There is more information on Facebook on pages, groups, profiles, accounts, walls, timelines, etc., on my Facebook, Steemit, etc, each day, each month, and you can see it.




.

 




















.





No comments:

Post a Comment