Monday, November 6, 2017

Leave 14

Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I tried to extend my visa. But I was not qualified for an extension. But at that time, I didn't know that. nobody told me that. People said there might be some kind of special problem why I could not extend. There seems to be simple reasons why I could not extend my visa a third time. I have extended my other visas before that many times. I went to Cambodia on visa runs two times. I went to extend my visa BEFORE my visa was expired. That was normal. I did this before. I have extended my visa about ten or more times. I made six new visa sticker pages. I know how to do that. I have been in Vietnam since 2012. So, I am not dumb. But they didn't tell me what I needed to know. I asked many people and they didn't really tell me what I really needed to know and they said some things to me that were not specifically true and accurate. I want people to be more aware of some of this as it applies to you and your lives and the lives of others.
Manage
Bao Thien Weigert
Bao Thien Weigert I have a 5 years visa but every 6 month I have to apply for a new visa and normally you should go out of Vietnam and come back but I haven’t been out 2 years .i was lucky because 3 times I had an accident and not transportable . Ok I am married to a Vietnamese woman and 2 kids so is makes it easier for sure
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Good work.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Bao Thien Weigert, back in 2013, I made a new Vietnam visa sticker page on my passport in Saigon without leaving the country of Vietnam. We could debate about the legality of that. Regardless of whether my visa was good or not, legal or not, fake or not, legal or not, I can say that I thought it was real when I got it. It looks real. Some people say this is done sometimes. We can look at the written laws for immigration. That B3 visa in 2013 was extended six consecutive times, that is every three months six times plus the first three months, and I had a one month visa before that which means I did not exit Vietnam for 19 months from the 17th of August 2013 to the 9th of March 2015 at which time I went to Cambodia for second time, the first time being the 17th of August 2013.

.

So, I say all that to say that is what I did. I am not saying I was good or bad. Maybe, I am a bad boy for doing that. But I did that. But travel agencies did help. They make a lot of money when they extend my visa again and again. And visa extensions could be either legal or not. And should they extend visas again and again? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Is there a limit to how many times a visa can be extended? People never give me a specific number in regards to the rules. Basically, the Vietnamese immigration department makes those decisions on a case by case basis. It seems the immigration decisions are approved through different governmental departments, AKA ministries, and we could talk about all of that, too. My main argument about what I do is that I did what I did. And the rules and the laws do not seem to say that I broke laws in extending. So, I feel like I am a good boy because I did not break direct rules and laws that are written down in specific details. You could accuse me of some crimes, allegedly, indirectly, on the other hand. My current situation with my last visa is a problem. When I got my last visa, they said I could extend it. So, that is what I did. I extended my last visa two times. But then, that one day in December of 2015, I tried to extend my visa again that one last time. But that is when this whole thing started, it seems. I know a lot more now. But many people did not tell me what they should have told me. I did bad. But they did bad too. People talk about my bad. But we should not forget their actions and inactions at the same time. I like accountability, integrity, character, transparency.
Manage
Jason Spiker
Jason Spiker At which point you IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE COUNTRY OR FIX THE PROBLEM. You idiot.
Remove
Jason Silverman
Jason Silverman Jason Spiker : It’s better to let it go for two years then try to break the law even more to get out of the country.
Remove
Jason Spiker
Jason Spiker That's why I added the "or fix the problem" :(
Remove
Bao Thien Weigert
Bao Thien Weigert Anyway this Problem cannot be solved by talking only by actions
Remove
Bao Thien Weigert
Bao Thien Weigert You can try to get on Bord air force 1 as a blind passenger it arrives soon
Remove
Ian Garton
Ian Garton About time
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold What happened in 2015?
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Bao Thien Weigert
Bao Thien Weigert but Immigration does not give false Visa . They give Real or non
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Bao, good. Real visas. Good.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I went to immigration.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I'm an American Oatmeal Loony Toon :D
Manage
Richard Bush
Richard Bush Contact tuoi the news or vnxpress they will probably write an article about ya
Remove
Bao Thien Weigert
Bao Thien Weigert At your profile you mention that you are a filmmaker so now you have a good basis for your new movie
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Bao, I'm only as naive as Trump. So, that begs the question about Trump. Being naive is all about being too simple, dumb, retarded, not sophisticated, not wise enough, not practical enough, not smart enough, not aware enough, in IQ, in EQ, socially, mentally, historically, spiritually, psychologically, practically, religiously, legally, culturally, internationally, fundamentally, and being naive is all about having a lack of judgment, and naive is all about being too honest, too candid, too direct: and elements of being naive is and can be good because we should simplify things sometimes: and we should be honest enough: candid enough: direct enough: transparent enough: agape loving enough: and so on and so forth. The word naive is not a simple word and I recognize and represent, allegedly, the good and bad aspects of being naive. If I am maybe naive, then I would hope the good elements of being naive is personified within my character, my spirit.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Bao, I'm Trump Naive. I'm only as Naive as Trump.
Manage
Bao Thien Weigert
Bao Thien Weigert Being naive is a human weakness
Remove

No comments:

Post a Comment