Sunday, November 5, 2017

LEAVE 04

What should I do?
Comments
Van Tran
Van Tran How can i help you?
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I need a visa.
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Margot Cooley
Margot Cooley · Friends with Dat Dang
Joey, after reading all the information you have posted here, I can see that you are frustrated & upset. Lots of people have come forward to give you advice, however none of it has helped.
I thought I'd tell you something that you seem to not understa
nd. It's simple really; each country has it's own law. When you live in another country, you have to comply with those laws. You have broken Vietnamese law. What happens to you now is up to the Vietnamese government, in accordance with their laws. I have read your letter & understand you had trouble renewing your Visa in 2015, & you thought this was unfair, so you did nothing......big mistake.
Also, have I mentioned life isn't fair. Anyhow, the only thing you can do now, is, face the music..... Just like when any adult doesn't get what they want.
Which reminds me, when I was in Vietnam, I met a guy who serve 5 years in a jail in India....I didn't ask him why, I just didn't want to know & I didn't care.
So Joey, go let your last remaining friends buy you a few drinks, then turn yourself in.
Good luck
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I turned myself in, already.
Manage
Pinky Charm
Pinky Charm You should go to immigration and discuss clearly about your problems.
Please stay calm, face your problems bravely , so you will find the way your entrance.
Good luck
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Margot Cooley, I did not do nothing. Please stop lying about me. I did many things to fix my problems. Talk to my family, my brother, Rick, and my mom, Marilyn, and to others. Margot, you accuse me of things I did not do. Margot, I am mad at you because you accuse me of things I did not do. I tried everything. I went to agencies, companies, Vietnamese people, lawyers, the USA embassy, the Vietnam immigration department in Saigon, and I talked to people and I tried to extend, renew, exit, fix, and everything or anything. I talked about it. You can watch my videos about it. You can read my blogs about it. Margot, you need to stop saying bad things. You seem not to get it. You say you understand but you do not understand. I came to Vietnam in 2012, five years ago. I extended my visas many times. I made new visas in Cambodia. I did that. See my visas. I did it. I have experience in doing that. I try to do that. They said no. They're required to tell me why. They didn't tell me why. There are too many unanswered questions. I tried to leave Vietnam and they said no. I tried to extend my visa ten times or so through different lawyers, agencies, companies, and through immigration as well. I was denied new visas and new extensions and an exit from Vietnam. I want to know why. I tried many things. I am still trying new things. But dumb bad evil people like you are running around lying about me. That makes me so sad and so angry that people have to treat me like Trump. We all know that Trump is not bad. But some dumb people say Trump is racist. Likewise, stupid people think I am bad, too. But I am not bad.
Manage
I did not get a visa. I went to get a visa but did not get a visa.
Comments
Nguyễn Hưng
Nguyễn Hưng Mình nhận tăng like tăng theo dõi giúp fb tương tác bán hàng hiệu quả doanh thu cao mọi người ai cần inboxx hoặc gọi 0904087235 để được tư vấn nhé
Manage
I had money. I went to get a visa for Vietnam immigration.
Comments
Anna Maria Thuy
Anna Maria Thuy So great!welcome you
Manage
Mihle DeepSoul Mbiza
Mihle DeepSoul Mbiza í ½í¸� God is good all the time
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Trung N Huynh
Trung N Huynh Good luck getting home
Manage
I don't know what to do.
I'm a homeless rat in Saigon.
Comments
Hafeez Shaikh
Hafeez Shaikh I never been to Saigon.
Which is better- Manila or Saigon?
Manage
Hafeez Shaikh
Hafeez Shaikh Why in what way?
Manage
Hafeez Shaikh
Hafeez Shaikh Not many speak English in Saigon- true?
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
I have problems. Nobody cares about my problems.
Comments
Miya Farhan Ali
Miya Farhan Ali What you want bro
Manage
Phong Jony
Phong Jony You can call. They will help you about visa.02838498986
Manage
Mihle DeepSoul Mbiza
Mihle DeepSoul Mbiza That's not true my friend we do care about your problems but some of us we do not know what to do like me because m too far from you so I can't help
....Guys I need help too I don't know English well can you please teach me
Manage
People tell me to do things I already did. I did all those things.
People give me bad advice.
Comments
Nguyễn Hưng
Nguyễn Hưng Nhận Tăng Các Dịch Vụ FB Để Hỗ Trợ Bạn Tăng Doanh Thu Bán Hàng Tăng Lượng Tương Tác,IB Mình Để Đc Hỗ Trợ Nhanh Chóng Nhất : 24/24
Manage
Lynn Thu
Lynn Thu What happen?
Manage
JA Photo Biography added 20 new photos to the album: 2016-01-26 Tuesday... Dear VN Imigration....
2016-01-26, Tuesday, 1 PM, Gu Cafe, Q1 HCM, Vietnam. http://joeyarnoldthingsok.blogspot.com/…/can-i-continue-to-…
.

By Joey Arnold, Joseph Scott Arnold, Origin...
See More
Comments
To fix my problems, I need 5K to 30K, but I only have 1K or less.
Comments
Võ Thanh Phương
Võ Thanh Phương US dollar
This is big money. You should work so hard.
Manage
Can you help me leave Vietnam?
Comments
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Thomas Bissell Alexander said they helped me. That would mean I would not have any problems now.
Manage
Romelus Saladar
Romelus Saladar Join ISIS.. BUT you have to make some MAJOR CHANGES to your life... and ummm.... well.. be hunted down by EVEN Donald J. Trump !!! HAHAHAahahahhahahahaa... you will be brought back to US, BUT ummm detention centres will be free accommodation, with 24 ...See More
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold People are giving me bad advice.
Manage
I may need $5K in order to leave. That is more than I have.
I will try to download an immigration passport reader phone app.
I want to make a new Vietnam Visa without leaving Vietnam.
Comments
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I did this once.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I do not know the limit.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold When is too long too long?
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold How long is too long?
Manage
My Vietnam visa expired 2 years ago. Can I buy a Cambodia Visa?
Comments
Kami Kish
Kami Kish My flower died. Can my potato mow the lawn?
Manage
Can I get a Cambodian Visa even as my current visa is expired?
Travel Agencies are not giving me exit visas. What can I do?
Comments
Vitaly Chetverikov
Vitaly Chetverikov There's no such thing as a Vietnamese exit visa. This isn't Saudi Arabia.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vitaly Chetverikov, how do I get to Cambodia?
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I've been to Cambodia two times.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Vitaly Chetverikov, I did. They said please go.

No comments:

Post a Comment