Wednesday, November 8, 2017

KR 02













All I know is that you're stuck here and we can help. Do you want to leave this place or not
My offer will only last until the end of the day. Then you're on your own. If money is a problem, we can work something out.
I need to know what happened.
We are not an explination or solving service. We don't know what happened. We will get you out and that's final. You can come back on your own accord but that is as far as our services go.
Now, are you interested or not?
this offer expires at 9:30pm tonight. price including airline ticket: 0.08 BTC Name cleared with no flight ticket: 0.05BTC
Who said my name was not cleared?
You are currently blacklisted for travel in vietnam. As in you cannot come back in the future.
You have 30 minutes to decide if you want to leave it stay. The decision is yours.
The offer has expired. Our team wishes you the best of luck.
You do no know that I'm blacklisted or not. You are being too deceptive. If you knew that I was or was not, when you could have explained what happened. You cannot know where I AM if you do not know where I WAS. I asked you about where I was. You did not say where I was and you said things about where I was which were not true. That means you do not know what you are talking about. You lied.
We only know information pertaining to your Facebook posts along with associates in the immigration office. You are blacklisted automatically after spending more than 6 months over your visa.
Our people in the immigration know about you. There is little to nothing you can do to leave without being arrested. These same people can get you through. Unfortunately, you have wasted the opportunity
I posted the whole journey, step by step, publicly, on Facebook, etc. You do not even know what I posted on Facebook. There is more information on Facebook on pages, groups, profiles, accounts, walls, on my Facebook, each day, each month, and you can see it.
We don't care about your story and what you've been through. We know you're in trouble and need help and that the service we're providing. Our group does not care about your personal troubles. We know you're in trouble. Either pay up or we will report you to the authorities and they will approach you. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, But one day they will.
I already reported myself to authorities.
You have reported yourself to the government authorities.
The people in the government on our side aren't as forgiving.
They do not like people overstating your welcome.
If you want to delay their arrival, deposit .001 BTC to this wallet 1DmizxPde5BxSmYjbp8nNhfrE9xzAdoQve
You have 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment