Sunday, November 5, 2017

Trp Advisor 01

Trip Advisor 01
2017-11-05 Sunday 10:30 PM OTC
By JoeyArnoldVN


.


https://www.tripadvisor.co.nz/ShowTopic-g293925-i8433-k10991395-Two_Year_Overstay_Fee_How_Much_Money-Ho_Chi_Minh_City.html


.


https://steemit.com/antifa/@joeyarnoldvn/broken-spirit




I'm an American national (citizen): I have an American USA passport. Was born in the USA in the year 1985. My Vietnam DN visa expired two years ago on 2015, December 9th, on a Wednesday. But, I was trying to extend, renew, or fix that. I was going to travel agencies, companies, lawyers, attorneys, the U.S. embassy, and the Vietnam immigration department in Saigon.

I'm living in Saigon, that is Ho Chi Minh City, still. I was denied a 3rd visa extension from the same travel agency, Tuan Travel, that gave me 2 extensions prior to that. I came to Vietnam through Moc Bai, from Cambodia, by bus, in 2015, March 9th, with that DN visa. I was told I would be able to extend my visa a third time but then was denied a third extension. I went to other agencies and other places and tried to get them to extend my visa. They all failed. They said they could not extend my visa. They were not telling me why they couldn't do it. Some said maybe I was already blacklisted by schools, cops, others. But nobody was specific. So, I was always feeling scared as a tourist, as an American, as the Original Oatmeal, in Vietnam, since 2012, November 29th, a Thursday, which was about five years ago. I was born 1985, February 11, a Monday, in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA. You can look me up. I'm JoeyArnoldVN. That is my username on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Steemit, Minds, Vidme, Medium, Blogger, Google, Tumblr, Linkedin, etc. I like to make videos, write, basketball, and many things. I have written about my problems before. You can read my blogs, journals, notes, all about this problem. I have made videos about this. I have been talking to a lot of different people and I still don't know what to do. I also tried to leave Vietnam and they said no. They did not say why. They are not telling me what the rules are. I've made six visas and about ten extensions, and went to Cambodia on two visa runs which means I know how to make visas and I know how to extend and renew immigration visas since I've been doing these things since 2012. I really want to know what happened.

Do I have to buy an exit visa? Some say an exit visa will cost me about one thousand dollars ($1K) and the overstay fee may be $10 - $30/day = maybe 20K or more. Maybe, I owe 21K for overstaying two years now. But I read a law that the cap to what they can charge foreigners is 2K, not 20K. So, if I want to return to the USA, I may have to pay 1K for an exit visa, 1K for a plane ticket from Vietnam to the USA, approximately, and up to maybe 2K or up to 20K or maybe more in late overstaying penalties, fees. These are estimates.

I have two questions here. First, what happened? Second, how do I get to the USA now regardless of what happened? I want to get back to the USA. I only have about $500 right now. I do not know what to do. You can email me or contact me or find me if you have advice or anything. I really want to know what happened, too. But I think fixing my problem is more important, at the same time. I have been in Vietnam as a tourist for the past five years. I like to travel and talk to people and learn and travel and travel some more and make videos for fun and write and everything as a hobby for free and I was planning on living in Vietnam forever. But I am not too sure, now.












.




No comments:

Post a Comment