Sunday, November 5, 2017

2017-11-06 - Visa Denied 01 - Monday 10 AM Q1 HCM VN JA:

I was denied a visa from a company that made me a visa before in Q1 HCM near the reunification palace. Why wasn't I able to extend my visa which expired, 2015, December 9th, on a Wednesday? That is a question. I have many questions I want answers for.

.

2017-11-06 - Visa Denied 01 - Monday 10 AM Q1 HCM VN JA: 
By JoeyArnoldVN

.

I made a visa with them, 2013, September, 10, or around the tenth is the date on the visa sticker in my U.S. American passport. I was born in the year 1985 in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA. I have an American U.S. passport. I am an American USA citizen and national. Oh, national means citizen according to some people or maybe according to everybody.

I made the visa before with them in 2013, like I said, without leaving Vietnam. They did it for me somehow. I went there again with Anna's mom in around 2016, February, about three months after my last VN DN visa expired and they said they would try to make me a new visa for me like they did before. I don't know if they remember me from 2013 or not. I didn't have the money since I gave it to Anna and her family before that. I am not even sure if they even went to try to make a visa for me at that time or not. But I said I didn't have the money. Anna's mom said she could do it for me and then I would pay them back and I said no. Maybe I should have taken the loan from them. But I didn't want to borrow money from people that had over 1K of my money that they didn't even considered special.


Today, that company said they remembered me. I said I didn't have the money but that I have the money now. I said my visa was expired by 2 years and they said I should go to immigration or the embassy or the consulate or something. I think they could have done it or something because late is late and if you can make a visa a little late then why not a little more late and then why not a little bit more late and then why not a bit more late and then if that is possible then why not late late and then why not late late late and then why not very late and then why not very very late and so on and so forth if you catch my drift because it is a justification or excuse or slippery slope argument that we can all make as the right can against the left when we make arguments and debates and everything. That is what I want to say. I understand that it kind of gets harder and harder maybe kind of like as the visa is more and more expired or that is at least a theory or who knows what but I get where they are coming from too regardless of whether or not they are right or wrong or justified or excused or not and regardless of whether or not they really do come from that or not or what.

But, maybe visa denied from them.

Next step, maybe, try other companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment