Saturday, November 4, 2017

ASOV 06

https://www.facebook.com/groups/expatshcmc/search/?query=oatmeal




.

















Pierre Siquet Hi everybody, my name is Joey Oatmeal, I'm new in town! I'm a kind of teacher during the daytime, but party animal during the night. Anyone wanna join me? :). I guess that one will be less succesful....
See more
Scotty Dinh Negative people is just that.. Everything in there life go wrong and they take it own on other people. They like to pull people down to their level. As another Vietnamese American I think your a cool guy. But I just don't…
See more
Robert Bicknell No food whatsoever. No good snacks. Not even oatmeal, VN or Western. The Manor kicked out a store that was popular just so some friend of theirs could make a buck. They figured with Zakka at both Manor 1&2,…
See more
Con Meo Muop Highly recommended to change em ! Giống người thôi e, chỉ ăn bột mì/bắp/đậu nành + hóa chất + dầu cá và vitamin tổng hợp( đó là chưa nói dry cat food thiếu rất nhiều nước, liver's và kidney fuction sẽ tổn thương…
See more
David Carroll An overweight drama queen dude into Hello Kitty. The stories I've heard about him from people that know him personally make you wonder if he should be teaching little kids. One student's parents straight out…
See more
David Carroll At the very least, he is an enigma. Some would say a freak. I used to chat with that guy awhile back. I personally know "friends" of his that know him personally. Everything mentioned above, I have heard about, and…
See more

No comments:

Post a Comment