Wednesday, October 4, 2017

GAY TEACHER 13

I'm an English Teacher. I'm also made out of oatmeal.
Comments
Ian Baldock
Ian Baldock Give up the drugs..
Remove
Glenna Mercado
Glenna Mercado dunno, if he can afford the habit tho
Remove
Scott Litton
Scott Litton Kinda smusshi
Remove
Steve West
Steve West Is "made of oatmeal" code for "stupid"?
Remove
Heather Ryan
Heather Ryan Joey Arnold, what is the purpose of your posts?
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Heather Ryan, purposes include educational, historical, application, supplementary, mixed with query, questions, for the sake of insight, and that is also the purpose of libraries, international networks, internet, webs, as we come together as humans through journey, adventures, for the sake of life, for the sake of love, for the sake of being human, being flawed, seeking after the pursuit of happiness, for the sake of everything, as we learn and as we explore and discover and experience life together and as we teach and share what we learn and what we have with each other and as we brain storm together and with each other as we live life and as we try harder and better to become smarter, faster, younger, healthier, cooler, more efficient, effective, as people, in finding better ways of doing things, in pondering the meaning to life which is love and the meaning of love is life in a big Lion King circle of life. There are many reasons and purposes, Heather, for why and how I do what I do and that includes selfish and selfless reasons that may help me and also help other people because I am not the only one in tough situations and my life can be applied to and for others in their own lives and my life can serve as a life lesson and more and as a warning to and for others for what to do and what not to do and much more and I live life to entertain, educate, encourage, train, to think, learn, teach, share, and everything, and I like people to experience OATMEAL and to see my life develop.... as my life is like a movie or show.... like BREAKING BAD and you can see my character development.... and you can see so many things and life is tough and fun and many things and all of that binds us together forever..... 2017-10-05 Thursday 9:17 AM ICT PC HCM @ Joey Arnold Oatmeal to Heather Ryan right now, from me, Joey Ojawall L4OJ Original Oatmeal 1985 Oregon WOLBI ABC Morehead Rasp Mitchell Cunningham Forest Grove Portland Hillsboro Beaverton Cornelius Arnold Attic Ghetto Joe Cool Kid ANTIFA SOROS TRUMP BLM KKK CFR NWO @ JOEYARNOLDVN
Manage
Chris Cunningham

No comments:

Post a Comment