Wednesday, October 4, 2017

GAY TEACHER 10

Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Do you have any documents , picture, lectures, or anything related to your teaching experience, lets me know , i may help you out
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold maybe not
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen How did you teach in the last 5 years !? Just let me know
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen I do not teach. I just talk to people. Right now, I am not working. I do not really teach, maybe. Some say I do not teach. I do not have lessons. I do not have books. I do not hve anything. Sometimes, people come to me. They talk to me. Th...See More
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen It's okay .. No problem there's talking job at english center, no need curriculum, academic documents simply talking to kids and explain things in english ..if you think you can do that, im gonna help you out, but you need to show your profile and personal info to make sure there's no child molestation background to get this job
· Reply ·
1
· 1 hr
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, you can find better teachers. You can find people who look nice and have everything............
· Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Im not trying to give you a headache but its a basic thing like passport, personal ID, address, etc... Whats your problem !?
· Reply ·
1
· 1 hr · Edited
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, no passport, homeless
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Drew Ng
Drew Ng As they say, it is a run around and didn't pass the smell test.
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, there are a lot of things you are not thinking about. You re pretending to have a science debate with me but you ignore so many things. There are so many things you may or may not know. I know you did not mention certain things and...See More
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, I am a whore. I am a prostitute. Not a sex whore. I am a talking whore. I am paid money to talk. I talk. People talk. People give me money. That is what I do or did.
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl When the admin can delete a post related to Las Vegas . I think they should delete this one. I don't see people being productive but I see a lot of abusive language.
· Reply · 1 hr
Remove
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla So what's your end game Joey?

Whinging about all those things like you did in your post and at the same time pushing people away?


Ever heard the expression 'beggars can't be choosers'?

You go for all the ones who you feel superior to but haven't responded to one of my arguments.

Are you scared?

Are you afraid that facing yourself can be a bit ugly?

Are you scared that realising that you are in the position you're in, because of the decisions you've been making?

You're unloading all your heavy stuff in public and when people react, even those who try to understand or reach out for you, you sometimes attack them.

You clearly reaching out and then you refuse even the smallest attempt for help?

I'm curious...

What's your endgame Joey?
· Reply ·
2
· 1 hr · Edited
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, yes, I'm scared, emotional, and I feel, and I think, and I regret, and I feel some more, and I think so much or too much, and is attacking people a good and or bad thing and why? Are you sure that alleged attacks are actually attacks? Maybe what I do are not attacks but you think they are attacks. Maybe the spoon is bending or the world and time and space is bending in the Matrix and stuff. You do not know how I feel. You claim that I want to be superior and like better than others. I am the messenger, maybe. Don't shoot the messenger. What I do is complex. I entertain, educate, encourage, with oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul? Have some hope over dope. I am oatmeal because you re what you eat. My end game is to live for others and that is what I do.
· Reply ·
1
· 1 hr
Manage
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Nice way to bring attention on you. Get a boyfriend and a good fuck will bring you back on earth
· Reply ·
1
· 1 hr
Remove
Joey Arnold
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Joey Arnold you said you were gay
· Reply · 1 hr
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois oh, do I hate myself?
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois a man thinketh, therefore he is or aint
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Joey Arnold i dont know but i know one thing is i will not loose my time withyou
· Reply · 1 hr
Remove
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla Ok, fair call Joey!

You know the cry wolf fairy tale?
...See More
· Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla , you are making accusations, allegedly, and you are saying that what I do is bad maybe or not the best.... feelings do not matter.... what matters is the bottom line... truth matters more than how you feel about the truth.... and anger...See More
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla Joey Arnold that's exactly what I just said and I repeat it - I don't care for your feelings much - I want to understand what you do about your situation.

You are showing a lot of emotional responses...that's all I'm saying. And if you do allow yourself to have those, don't question or wonder, if other people are just like you.
Do you really not understand the double standard you are trying to apply?

Anyway - this isn't important just don't twist my words around to suit your narrative!

Anyway, how about getting the focus back on getting you in the embassy asap?

Your situation won't be resolved by spending more time on here, I assume.

Go and eat, if you can!

Go to sleep, if you can!

And get your ass to the embassy first thing in the morning!

AND STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR BEING IRRESPONSIBLE ffs...
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla you put words n my mouth and you tell me to do what i did and you also say I do what I do not do. You are accusing me of things I do not do. That is too bad. There is no double standard. But you either know that or not. Do I have to spell everything out for you?
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla Stop beating around the bush and lack for logical fallacies in my statements...

Gosh, I understand why people hate you!


What's the fucking story?

Are you telling me that the embassy is refusing to give you adequate advice to help you to find a solution?

Dude, I'm not suggesting, but it sounds like a heap of bs topped up with a little laziness, covered with a tantrum...

Fill me in dude?

I want to know how the US embassy let you down?

Are you blaming them for not having a passport?
I do have one and if it's gone, I have to take appropriate measures to get a new?

How come you can't what I can do?

Fill me in!

What about your visa?

How come I can get my visa shit organised but you can't?

Who are you blaming you for that?

Fill me in!

Come on dude? Tell me how the world conspired around you?

I'm sorry to break it to you but you sound a bit paranoid and I suggest you get help!

Help form your countries embassy and help from a doctor.
Remove
Thang Nguyen
Thang Nguyen Maybe he is looking for a sugar daddy?
· Reply · 1 hr
Remove
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Lack of attention he needs a doctor and good pills, go read what he post on his FB you will understand
· Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois I am Doctor Oatmeal
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
June Bùi
June Bùi Advertising his english class/making more money.
Sounds like a plan, as being an a-hole 🤔
1.4k views
· Reply · 1 hr
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, you say you want to know but I am not really sure if you really do want to know about what I did, do, am doing, and will do, and so on. What I do is very complex. It is a very long story. You could follow me and figure out what I do and did and everything. You ask me questions I have already answered in previous articles and videos. I do not what to do exactly. But it is very tough to know and it is very hard to explain the details. I was not able to extend my visa in 2015 and I tried for months to fix that. I talked to many. I did many things. I made many videos about it. That was two years ago. It is almost the end of 2017 now. I have been trying to fix my problems. They said I was on a black list. I was scared of leaving Vietnam because I was allegedly on a black list which could have prevented me from returning. So, I stayed in Vietnam and tried to extend my business visa. The visa systems were changing around that time, too. I am trying to fix my problems but it is like a puzzle. I feel like I am a circle cycle of doom. There are a few different problems I have at the same time and they both resolve around each other. I have a visa problem..... visas require money which requires work which requires houses which requires visas which requires money which requires work which requires houses which requires visas nd so on is that loop cycle circle of life..... and there is also the NWO and all the problems happening with the world with the Muslims invading the Philippines and Burma and there is North Korea and there are the world banks and stuff happening in the USA and in Europe and Africa and I follow the news and talk about it and write about and I think about here I want to live.... and I am not sure right now which countries and jobs I want to do and stuff..... and I have been offer many jobs but I have foresight to know when a deal may or may not work based on past experience with many teaching experiences and jobs I have already had and so on....... I am not dumb and I have a lot of experience in a lot of different kinds of jobs that I had before I came to Vietnam and I know a lo nd I am always learning and everything...... but I like to share my life with everybody like I am a reality Show or the Truman Show and stuff...... I think people can learn and laugh at my life..... if you want to make fun of me, you can.... that is why I share my life online..... life is for service..... I will continue to make videos and write and learn and share and teach and everything as I have bee and I will buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies nd I will continue to do all that I can for other people, thank you, and have a great day and stuff, and eat some oatmeal
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Complètement malade le garconSee Translation
Remove
Lavender Le
Lavender Le Heartless? Really?
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold girls ate up my hearts of gold
Manage
Lavender Le
Lavender Le admire you, heartless guy =))
Remove
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Man, you have problem with mentality.... I dont know how struggling you are, but i suggest you get a passport and fly back to oregon, atleast there's still social welfare for you
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold You said you wanted to help. You quickly changed your mind. That was quite the turn around.
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Did you read !? I wanna help you honestly, but i dont see your motivation to keep going on with your life , what should i do ?
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, you cannot really say you want to help and then say you do not want to help. You are making a contradiction. Before, you thought I could maybe teach but now you seem to be saying I cannot teach because I am the Joker from Batman.
Manage
June Bùi
June Bùi Anh ah, nó lên nó wang cáo nó nói hay nói giỏi để nó đy dạy av. Anh dô koi nó làm mấy cái vi déo, cả đống ng xem. Nó lên kím cớ cho ngta vô xem nó nói đc nhìu thôi. Làm trò
Remove
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Joey Arnold you. Should read and think , i need to know who you are before i can help , you dont even have passport .. That sucks cuz having a person like you who are lack of life interaction, no ones could help you bro
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen you need to think before you say you want to help.... what does help mean? are we defining the word help differently? I think we are not on the same page.... you are kind of on a different page..... and that is too bad..... or maybe something something....
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold yea like snow flakes
Manage
Đặng Linh
Đặng Linh i mean...man... i cant beleive this 😲
actually, i cant get it :), u wrote sth that i CAN NOT understand perfectly :))
xD
Remove
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Đặng Linh dont try to understand him he does not even understand himself
Remove
Đặng Linh
Đặng Linh guess so !?😞
i ve visited his page Denis Charlebois and saw that he s an Eng teacher (indeed) but kind of weird :/
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh yea, he is kind of weird... i hate weird
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh weird people should die
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh weird people are so not boring
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh i hate not boring people
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh i hate weird people
Manage
Đặng Linh
Đặng Linh wut r u talking ??
just my opinion, dont be like that !!!!
Remove
Đặng Linh
Đặng Linh what is ur problem right now huh?? ppl can not understand if u say those hints!
just tell us whats wrog with u
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh my planet blew up
Manage
Đặng Linh
Đặng Linh wut do u mean ??
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh there is a big S on my chest
Manage
Đặng Linh
Đặng Linh :)) you mean....
that S is in ur heart :)
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Đặng Linh I do not always wear glasses
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, I went to the embassy....
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, I went to the embassy 2 years ago or so.... you need to read what I write because I said I did that.... I already said it.... I did a lot of things to fix my problems... I was trying to.... I wrote that and that includes the embassy and other places tooo.... I went to the immigration department... I went to the Vietnamese police.... I went to travel agencies... I went to lawyers a long time ago..... you say I should do what I did
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla Dude? 2 fucking years ago? Are you serious? You need to go there asap.

What are your options?


Sneak out through China?
Cambodia?
Laos?

Probably possible, but then what?

Face the Vietnamese government for overstaying for so long?

Mate, your best bet is the American embassy.

End of story!
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, you are not listening. I said I did that. You are calling me a liar. Talk to Romelus Saladar. He was trying to help me, too. Many people were trying to help me. It is a long story. It is complex. You say you know but then you say it is...See More
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla Joey Arnold I did ask you that but were communicating on 3 fucking different threats here - it's hard to keep up for both of us, I guess!

Anyways - stop beating around the bush?

Tell me exactly what your problem is with your visa and your passport and how the embassy let you down, didn't give you advise and leave you be or you shall remain forever in silence!
Remove
Ngoc Bao Vu
Ngoc Bao Vu I just wonder why he keeps fighting with the few ppls who wants to help him and act nothing with the others who troll or make fun on him?
Remove
Crystal Zeng
Crystal Zeng I think he is suffering a depression. Suggest you listen some buddisim music and clear your mind so you can plan your next step better . Talking might be an immediate remedy because you can get response from the others and not feeling lonely , however people don't really know what you are suffering and their comments could be mean which is really bad for your mental health.

Close your computer, turn a good clam music on to turn the inner voice down and mediate for 10 minutes. We are just a name over the Internet, there are no others only yourself . Hope you find your inner peace and happiness
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold I am not depressed.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold My sister is Crystal.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Blame can be good and or bad.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Dear everybody, thank you for participating in this social experiment. I hope you found this to be enlightening. Have a good day.
Yours truly, Joey Arnold Oatmeal.
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park What was the social experiment, Joey?
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, travel agencies said I couldn't extend my visa because of a blacklist. The embassy told me to go to immigration which told me to leave. One lawyer was going to help but then I didn't have the money because a Vietnamese family had it.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb2XDHr_Oro&feature=youtu.be
What are you doing? What did you do yesterday? What will you do tomorrow?…
youtube.com
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park What does this mean, Joey?
Remove
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park About what? Is it comedy?
Remove
Smith Gan
Smith Gan funny man
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, as Scott Adams says, we all live in a big animated, simulated Matrix thing...... this is the social experiment.... when I do stuff, I think about what if this and what if that.... I am a comedian...
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park He also said, "Digging a whole is squandered energy if you're not filling it with water"
Remove
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen You should clarify your status : a first and only american refugee who is seeking asylum in vietnam
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold You are part of my show.
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen People are giving you sympathy because of your look and your silly mind ..i hope your show could turn into reality one day and no one gives a fuck lol
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, if I go to the border, I will need to pay $20 USD or more for each day I overstay according to many people. That is around $22K USD just to exit Vietnam. Plus, I could try to buy a new Vietnam visa and come back. That may take an entrance letter. I may be banned and stopped at the border when I try to reenter Vietnam. I may be banned for a day, month, maybe up to five years, or maybe forever. I could be charged up to 22K or maybe more. But I only got about 1K right now or maybe less. I am not working right now. Sometimes, I teach or tutor. But I do not know what will happen if I try to leave. Many people have said many different things to me about what I should do. I have heard conflicting stories about what happens at borders. I did 2 visa runs before. I went from Vietnam to Cambodia and back to Vietnam with a new VN visa 2 times. I know how to do that but this is different. I have to make sure I have a backup plan before I try to leave and return to Vietnam for a third time. I have no idea how much money I may need for it all. I am scared about that. I got to maybe teach online or other countries or maybe go back to the USA. I will continue to try to make money and save money an I will try to get better sources of income that can be more consistent. I want to try to have as much money as I can before I try. I know I can fail in so many ways and I will go when I am ready enough. I got to make sure I have a few different choices. Right now, I do not see choices. I feel like I do not have choices. I will try to figure it out and I will try to make my move when I am as prepared as possible.... if I go to soon, then it could be much worse......
Manage
Caleb Bierton
Caleb Bierton You can fix that issue for about 30 million vnđ
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Caleb Bierton, for 2 yr overstaying fee?
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park Go back to the US and get your bearings.
Remove
Caleb Bierton
Caleb Bierton 2 years isn't that long.
I know a guy who hasn't had a passport for more than 15 years here.
I know an Indian guy who overstayed 4 years.

He got a lawyer, got it sorted for about 30 million.
You're not the first, and definitely not the last person to do this.
I strongly suggest fixing this issue as soon as you can though.
You overstay for too long and you might find new laws that ban you.
Just my two cents.
 
 
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Caleb Bierton I don't even have 20M, let alone 30
Manage
Caleb Bierton
Caleb Bierton Mate. It's better than 22k usd.
Go see a lawyer.
You'll need it.

A consultation will cost you almost nothing.
Harris Laurence knows a guy
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Caleb Bierton spending all of my money is not a good idea because there is no guarantee of work after that.... I have my money now for eating... I can use all of it to fix this maybe and then be broke.... I do not want to be broke.... I do not want to do that...... because then that seems to be a worse situation than this
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla Ok, all fair - and now tell me please, how prolonging facing it will make it any better?

What is your suggestion?


You don't see choice because realistically they aren't many.

At this stage you might even not have to pay but go to jail.

However, what is the US embassy not doing again?
I didn't read anything about that?

Why are you avoiding going there?
Remove
Caleb Bierton
Caleb Bierton Unlikely to go to jail for this.
Worst case scenario will be deportation and a ban.
Remove
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen This dude is having delusion his bullshit is not going to stop if we keep feeding him answers and comments
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Caleb Bierton and I don't have a plan for if I am banned... I do not know what to do outside VN
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla You are bullshitting, aren't you?
Remove
Joey Arnold
 
 
 
 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment