Wednesday, October 4, 2017

GAY TEACHER 05

Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Sahil Verma told me not to do it. Therefore, there was a reason why you told me not to do it. Maybe you thought what I did was not the best thing to do. Therefore, not doing the best is bad. You accused me of not doing the best. That is a blame and a fault that you placed on me originally and a few different times you did it. It may or may not be implied and you did it and you do it and you continue to do it and you continue to speak like a Muslim and say you are not doing what you are in fact doing.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 25 mins
Manage
Sahil Verma
Sahil Verma What you mean speak like Muslim. Man U have big problem , U r a shit bcoz u r considering people with their religion, First I am not a Muslim , I belongs to Hindustan and My blood is Hinduism . Think before speak . I thougjt u r good guy but now let the people tell anything about you . Goodbye

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 21 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 21 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 21 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Sahil Verma Agenda Of Evil Dot Com

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 21 mins
Manage
Sahil Verma
Sahil Verma I am Hindu and proud to be Indian. Whatever u say that's doesnt matter . Bcoz people are not crazy. They know the difference between good and bad . If I am bad , I will get bad only . What we do we get back same.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 17 mins
Remove
Hanno Stamm
Hanno Stamm Who the **** is this guy?

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 25 mins
Remove
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen I've watched your youtube video .. You are a great person with warm heart, vietnam is not a fancy place but since you've been living here 5 years already .. I wish you would love this country as a place to call home

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
2
· 22 mins · Edited
Remove
Joey Arnold

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 24 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, Answers In Genesis:
AnswersInGenesis.org


Answers in Genesis is an apologetics ministry, dedicated to helping Christians defend their faith and proclaim the…
answersingenesis.org

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Remove Preview · 21 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, science is all about observing things in real time as they happen. That is the normal kind of science. But we cannot observe the past in that same exact ways. We can assume certain patterns for the past but there are many problems and inconsistencies with those assumptions.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 14 mins
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park For example?

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins
Remove
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Do you have any documents , picture, lectures, or anything related to your teaching experience, lets me know , i may help you out

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 14 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold maybe not

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 13 mins
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen How did you teach in the last 5 years !? Just let me know

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 12 mins
Remove
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla I think he's suggesting he doesn't want your help 🤔

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 5 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen I do not teach. I just talk to people. Right now, I am not working. I do not really teach, maybe. Some say I do not teach. I do not have lessons. I do not have books. I do not hve anything. Sometimes, people come to me. They talk to me. They gave me money. That is it. That is what I did. I am a talking whore. I am paid to do it. To do what? Not sex. I am not a sex whore. I am a talking whore. I am paid money to talk.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 3 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, there are a lot of things you are not thinking about. You re pretending to have a science debate with me but you ignore so many things. There are so many things you may or may not know. I know you did not mention certain things and factors. I want to assume you are not aware of these certain things I did not really say anything about yet. I kind of hinted at a few things but you do not care, maybe. But you reflect or something and say maybe I do not care.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 5 mins
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park Sorry, I missed them. What were your points again? List them and I'll be happy to address them.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 4 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, I do not know how old the earth is. You can tell me how old you think the earth is. I know how old people may or may not say the earth is. There are different numbers. Please do not ignore the different numbers. Scientists disagree with each other. There is no magical consensus of agreement among the scientists and other people, too.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 1 min
Manage
Hanno Stamm
Hanno Stamm Ok, checked his profile. Damn good thing automatic weapons are not available here, a real candidate for full on postal...

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 1 min
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, I am a whore. I am a prostitute. Not a sex whore. I am a talking whore. I am paid money to talk. I talk. People talk. People give me money. That is what I do or did.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Just now

No comments:

Post a Comment