Saturday, October 7, 2017

CHAD ICKES 01



.

CHAD ICKES 01:
2017-10-08 Sunday 1:10 PM MDNH Q1 HCM VN:
JOEYARNOLDVN


.

Chad Ickes said me met me & saw how crazy I was. In my defense, I look crazy for many reasons. Please don't take things out of context too much, too often. I may act crazy to raise awareness towards social injustice. I'm Joey Arnold Oatmeal, born 1985 in Oregon USA, been living in Vietnam now for five years, from 2012 to 2017, so far, currently, & Chad Ickes commented on my Facebook yesterday about his son not liking me. He said Must be insane or something. They said there were witnesses to our first meeting at the 23/9 Park in Saigon a year or 2 ago, maybe early in 2015 when I was at he park ten or so hours a day, seven days a week, for free. I may or may not have been too defensive, aggressive, as I am attacked & more. I am abused. I am attacked. People do take advantage of me. I am only as crazy as Alex Jones. I may or may not mean to maybe be too defensive, aggressive, negative, angry, mad, emotion, and many things, perhaps, allegedly, but I do and do not do what I do and do not do, or not, for so many reasons, and it is a long story. For example, people ask me about who I am, where I am from, my name, address, occupation, marital status, hobbies, place of birth, and many of the same like twenty or so questions too many times or so many times and people will call me a liar many times even after I tell the same person the answer to then same question like ten times in a row for the same questions in some cases. People will ask me what I do, for example. When I say I am a teacher, they will say I am not a teacher or roll their eyes in disbelief. Many times, people say they do not care about what I am saying and that they only want to practice English or maybe other things too. These are examples of some of the experiences I have been having in my 32 years of life since my birth as an ORIGINAL OATMEAL back in 1985 FEBRUARY 11 and it is tough to deal with all of it. THE SOROS ZOMBIES are after us all around the world and we are fighting information wars and that is part of why I do or do no do what I may or may not do and do not do and more. I want to defend myself here and this is part of my defense but it may or may not be complete. I have more to say but I will say those things later. For now, here is the conversation between me and Chad Ickes:



.

Vietnam
-2:10:27
1.7K Views
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Chad Ickes
Chad Ickes · 1:44:56 I actually met this guy in HCMC at the park in district 1 when I first came to Vietnam. He was on a rant with several young Vietnamese. This guy isn’t playing with a full deck. He loves to spout philosophy that moves from topic to topic. I tried to actually have a intelligent conversation with him, where are you from?,hows Vietnam?, he became very defensive and angry. A few of the Vietnamese asked me what he was trying to say... what was his point? I had to say I honestly say I had no idea. When we left my 10 year old son looked at me and said “ I think that guy is crazy” he’s scary.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Yesterday at 10:53am
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · hearsay
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Yesterday at 12:34pm
Manage
Chad Ickes
Chad Ickes · hearsay is when you hear from someone else... I talked to your crazy ass in person so I know it as FACT.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 22 hrs
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · Chad Ickes, you did not.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 22 hrs
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · Chad Ickes, it is hearsay in a court of law as the judge will hear it from you. I can say I do not know n that I did not talk to you. I do not remember you. And you can say you met me and talked to me. It is my word against your word. No evidence. No physical facts. No photographs.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 22 hrs
Manage
Chad Ickes
Chad Ickes · Joey Arnold that would be true...... but I have witnesses my son and the 5 or 6 Vietnamese that we’re there and evidence in the pictures taken... so I’m thinking we are back to fact there little lawyer.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 21 hrs · Edited
Manage
Chad Ickes
Chad Ickes · Just because you deny the truth or are ignorant of it doesn’t make it untrue
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 20 hrs
Manage
Chad Ickes
Chad Ickes · And Joey I’m kinda hurt you don’t remember me..... because I don’t think I will ever forget meeting you😂 you were wearing the same knit cap and glasses you were wearing in your rant today on Facebook. You were very talkative until I also said I was from the USA and asked you about life in Vietnam. You became combative and eventually left the group.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 20 hrs · Edited
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold · Chad Ickes, I'm defensive because of what the LEFT is doing. The HITLER SOROS ZOMBIES are all after us.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Just now
Manage
Thanhtien Hale
Thanhtien Hale · 1:40:25 taimur haq.you are seemly judging a book by its cover.whever you go.there always are 2 kind of people.the good and the evil.if you said vietnamese all are snakes or vibers ect and they should go to hell.you're such son of a bitch.stop being a moron and learn more man.good luck!
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Yesterday at 10:55am
Manage
Taimur Haq
Taimur Haq · Looks like, cursing is your culture, douchebag! Go and fuck yourself piece of shit from a Vietnamese gutter! @ Thanhtien Hale
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 23 hrs
Manage
Lang Nhin Cuoc Song
Lang Nhin Cuoc Song · 0:00 thag con cho nay gap no o dau be co no
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 23 hrs
Manage















.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment