Wednesday, October 4, 2017

GAY TEACHER 06



Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen I've watched your youtube video .. You are a great person with warm heart, vietnam is not a fancy place but since you've been living here 5 years already .. I wish you would love this country as a place to call home
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, Answers In Genesis:
AnswersInGenesis.org
Answers in Genesis is an apologetics ministry, dedicated to helping Christians defend their faith and proclaim the…
answersingenesis.org
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, science is all about observing things in real time as they happen. That is the normal kind of science. But we cannot observe the past in that same exact ways. We can assume certain patterns for the past but there are many problems and inconsistencies with those assumptions.
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Do you have any documents , picture, lectures, or anything related to your teaching experience, lets me know , i may help you out
Remove
Joey Arnold
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen How did you teach in the last 5 years !? Just let me know
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen I do not teach. I just talk to people. Right now, I am not working. I do not really teach, maybe. Some say I do not teach. I do not have lessons. I do not have books. I do not hve anything. Sometimes, people come to me. They talk to me. Th...See More
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen It's okay .. No problem there's talking job at english center, no need curriculum, academic documents simply talking to kids and explain things in english ..if you think you can do that, im gonna help you out, but you need to show your profile and personal info to make sure there's no child molestation background to get this job
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, you can find better teachers. You can find people who look nice and have everything............
Manage
Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen Im not trying to give you a headache but its a basic thing like passport, personal ID, address, etc... Whats your problem !?
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, no passport, homeless
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, there are a lot of things you are not thinking about. You re pretending to have a science debate with me but you ignore so many things. There are so many things you may or may not know. I know you did not mention certain things and factors. I want to assume you are not aware of these certain things I did not really say anything about yet. I kind of hinted at a few things but you do not care, maybe. But you reflect or something and say maybe I do not care.
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park Sorry, I missed them. What were your points again? List them and I'll be happy to address them.
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, I do not know how old the earth is. You can tell me how old you think the earth is. I know how old people may or may not say the earth is. There are different numbers. Please do not ignore the different numbers. Scientists disagree with each other. There is no magical consensus of agreement among the scientists and other people, too.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, I am a whore. I am a prostitute. Not a sex whore. I am a talking whore. I am paid money to talk. I talk. People talk. People give me money. That is what I do or did.
Manage
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl When the admin can delete a post related to Las Vegas . I think they should delete this one. I don't see people being productive but I see a lot of abusive language.
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Are you attacking free speech?
Manage
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl Joey Arnold Free speech not at the cost of using someone else's time.
Remove
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl Joey Arnold Don't get me wrong. 'Free speech' literally meant to be able to express ones opinion without fear. There were times in the past when people were suppressed. You are abusing free speech. Sorry! I found your status funny but when I saw the way you went about in the comments section. I don't understand where you getting at!
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Nissi Pearl are abusing me by saying I do not have the freedom of religion and of thoughts of what I think and feel? I am not allowed to think and believe and say certain things? Are you suppressing me? Are you calling me a racist and stuff?
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Nissi Pearl is what you are saying at the cost of whatever I am saying and or am doing and stuff?
Manage
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl Joey Arnold lol if it was intended to be funny then I'm wrong .. cause Satire always brings across a message.

But Im not able to predict you..
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Nissi Pearl so, I am not boring enough for you?
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla So what's your end game Joey?

Whinging about all those things like you did in your post and at the same time pushing people away?


Ever heard the expression 'beggars can't be choosers'?

You go for all the ones who you feel superior to but haven't responded to one of my arguments.

Are you scared?

Are you afraid that facing yourself can be a bit ugly?

Are you scared that realising that you are in the position you're in, because of the decisions you've been making?

You're unloading all your heavy stuff in public and when people, react and even try to understand or reach out for you, you attack them.

I'm curious...

What's your endgame Joey?
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, you ask me how I feel? Patrick, I was in 1985 in Oregon, was home schooled. I went to public high school, 4 colleges. I worked and studied in New York, West Virginia, California, Hawaii, and have been in Vietnam for 5 years. So, I have felt many emotions. I feel and have felt all kinds of feelings. It is a very long story and it is very complex. I make videos about it since 1996. I write about it. I am writing about it. Pat, you got to go look me up on Google to find what I do online. I do stuff all the time all over the place.
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, yes, I'm scared, emotional, and I feel, and I think, and I regret, and I feel some more, and I think so much or too much, and is attacking people a good and or bad thing and why? Are you sure that alleged attacks are actually attacks? Maybe what I do are not attacks but you think they are attacks. Maybe the spoon is bending or the world and time and space is bending in the Matrix and stuff. You do not know how I feel. You claim that I want to be superior and like better than others. I am the messenger, maybe. Don't shoot the messenger. What I do is complex. I entertain, educate, encourage, with oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul? Have some hope over dope. I am oatmeal because you re what you eat. My end game is to live for others and that is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment