Wednesday, October 4, 2017

GAY TEACHER 02


.



If Vietnam is awesome, and I'm in Vietnam, does that mean I'm awesome too? If I'm so awesome, can I work for you or what should I do? I've been in Vietnam for 5 years. I'm single but gay. I'm an English Teacher but I have no documents. I cannot work. I'm not qualified. No passport/visa. I'm a cat. I'm a dog. I'm a rat. Some say I'm not a teacher. I'm homeless, jobless, heartless, part oatmeal, but like the LEGO MOVIE, everything, including is, to say the least, is awesome.
2017-10-04 Wednesday 5:30 PM OTC 
JOEYARNOLDVN

.




.

Louis Barber Corallo The troll in you is very strong.
Remove
Greg Wah
Greg Wah Shut up, your story changes every day
Remove
Greg Wah
Greg Wah I would block him but reading his posts is like watching a car crash. You know you should look away but you just can't.
Remove
Dion Richardson
Dion Richardson Did you need someone to talk to? I'm sure there are psychologist in your area
Remove
Dinh Phan Anh
Dinh Phan Anh Either you are having a existential crisis, or this is a drunk post.
Remove
Greg Wah
Greg Wah Last night he was Donald Trump
Remove
Nghĩa Lễ Nguyễn
Nghĩa Lễ Nguyễn I will have whatever this guy is smoking



.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment