Wednesday, October 4, 2017

GAY TEACHER 07

Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, there are a lot of things you are not thinking about. You re pretending to have a science debate with me but you ignore so many things. There are so many things you may or may not know. I know you did not mention certain things and factors. I want to assume you are not aware of these certain things I did not really say anything about yet. I kind of hinted at a few things but you do not care, maybe. But you reflect or something and say maybe I do not care.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 1 hr
Manage
Benjamin James Park
Benjamin James Park Sorry, I missed them. What were your points again? List them and I'll be happy to address them.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 1 hr
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Benjamin James Park, I do not know how old the earth is. You can tell me how old you think the earth is. I know how old people may or may not say the earth is. There are different numbers. Please do not ignore the different numbers. Scientists disagree with each other. There is no magical consensus of agreement among the scientists and other people, too.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 1 hr
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Trung Nguyen, I am a whore. I am a prostitute. Not a sex whore. I am a talking whore. I am paid money to talk. I talk. People talk. People give me money. That is what I do or did.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 58 mins
Manage
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl When the admin can delete a post related to Las Vegas . I think they should delete this one. I don't see people being productive but I see a lot of abusive language.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 41 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Are you attacking free speech?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 38 mins
Manage
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl Joey Arnold Free speech not at the cost of using someone else's time.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 37 mins
Remove
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl Joey Arnold Don't get me wrong. 'Free speech' literally meant to be able to express ones opinion without fear. There were times in the past when people were suppressed. You are abusing free speech. Sorry! I found your status funny but when I saw the way you went about in the comments section. I don't understand where you getting at!
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 34 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Nissi Pearl are abusing me by saying I do not have the freedom of religion and of thoughts of what I think and feel? I am not allowed to think and believe and say certain things? Are you suppressing me? Are you calling me a racist and stuff?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 32 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Nissi Pearl is what you are saying at the cost of whatever I am saying and or am doing and stuff?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 32 mins
Manage
Nissi Pearl
Nissi Pearl Joey Arnold lol if it was intended to be funny then I'm wrong .. cause Satire always brings across a message.

But Im not able to predict you..
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 30 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Nissi Pearl so, I am not boring enough for you?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 30 mins
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla So what's your end game Joey?

Whinging about all those things like you did in your post and at the same time pushing people away?


Ever heard the expression 'beggars can't be choosers'?

You go for all the ones who you feel superior to but haven't responded to one of my arguments.

Are you scared?

Are you afraid that facing yourself can be a bit ugly?

Are you scared that realising that you are in the position you're in, because of the decisions you've been making?

You're unloading all your heavy stuff in public and when people react, even those who try to understand or reach out for you, you sometimes attack them.

You clearly reaching out and then you refuse even the smallest attempt for help?

I'm curious...

What's your endgame Joey?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 34 mins · Edited
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, you ask me how I feel? Patrick, I was in 1985 in Oregon, was home schooled. I went to public high school, 4 colleges. I worked and studied in New York, West Virginia, California, Hawaii, and have been in Vietnam for 5 years. So, I have felt many emotions. I feel and have felt all kinds of feelings. It is a very long story and it is very complex. I make videos about it since 1996. I write about it. I am writing about it. Pat, you got to go look me up on Google to find what I do online. I do stuff all the time all over the place.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 34 mins
Manage
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla No, I didn't ask you how you feel - I want to know what this is all about?
You clearly not doing well in life in terms of housing, visa, passport, companionship etc or at least that's how you're portraying your situation.

I'm asking what's your endgame?

Are you just venting?

Are you expecting help?

What is it that you want? What is you motivation?

Cause clearly, I've seen people offer your help in terms of jobs and I've read how you've been declining.

Actually I was a bit shocked about your answer...you said that he'll probably get a better looking person for the job.
What is this?
Are you fishing for sympathy or do you want to get out of whatever it is you're in?
And even after he kindly ignored your own victimisation you didn't even bother because you don't have a passport/visa, you said.
Do something about it - you're American, right?

Go to the embassy and get a passport, then!

I'm not asking you how you fell - I want to know what you're going to do about it?

You come here, you share and then you walk away - having insulted people, have refused help that has been offered.

I'm asking you, Joey - what is your endgame?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 22 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, yes, I'm scared, emotional, and I feel, and I think, and I regret, and I feel some more, and I think so much or too much, and is attacking people a good and or bad thing and why? Are you sure that alleged attacks are actually attacks? Maybe what I do are not attacks but you think they are attacks. Maybe the spoon is bending or the world and time and space is bending in the Matrix and stuff. You do not know how I feel. You claim that I want to be superior and like better than others. I am the messenger, maybe. Don't shoot the messenger. What I do is complex. I entertain, educate, encourage, with oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul? Have some hope over dope. I am oatmeal because you re what you eat. My end game is to live for others and that is what I do.
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 27 mins
Manage
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Nice way to bring attention on you. Get a boyfriend and a good fuck will bring you back on earth
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· 20 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois I hate gay people
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 19 mins
Manage
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Joey Arnold you said you were gay
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 19 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois oh, do I hate myself?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 19 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois a man thinketh, therefore he is or aint
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 18 mins
Manage
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 18 mins
Manage
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Joey Arnold i dont know but i know one thing is i will not loose my time withyou
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 17 mins
Remove
Patrick Ramolla
Patrick Ramolla Ok, fair call Joey!

You know the cry wolf fairy tale?


I know, no rocket science or but still good value - get me?
Sometimes the simple things can have a deep impact...

Anyhow - I've been watching you and judge you only based on your interaction with me and other people.

You've got a short temper, and a sharp tounge, but you're also smart - hope you make the best out of it ✌🏼

You're not gaining authenticity if you disregard feelings from other but pledge for your own feelings to be heard!

And stop bending shit around like you are Uri Geller - yea, some people buy it and even with those who do, the question is only for how long!

Cry Wolf, brother, cry wolf...
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 8 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla , you are making accusations, allegedly, and you are saying that what I do is bad maybe or not the best.... feelings do not matter.... what matters is the bottom line... truth matters more than how you feel about the truth.... and anger is not a bad thing..... anger is a tool and there is a bad kind of anger and a holy good kind of anger..... like a gun.... it depends.... many things are complex.... and illustrations are magical..... you accuse me of being the boy crying wolf..... but the wolves are real.....
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · Just now
Manage
Thang Nguyen
Thang Nguyen Maybe he is looking for a sugar daddy?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 11 mins
Remove
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Lack of attention he needs a doctor
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 10 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Denis Charlebois I am Doctor Oatmeal
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 3 mins
Manage
June Bùi
June Bùi Advertising his english class/making more money.
Sounds like a plan, as being an a-hole 🤔
1.4k views
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 4 mins
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold Patrick Ramolla, you say you want to know but I am not really sure if you really do want to know about what I did, do, am doing, and will do, and so on. What I do is very complex. It is a very long story. You could follow me and figure out what I do and did and everything. You ask me questions I have already answered in previous articles and videos. I do not what to do exactly. But it is very tough to know and it is very hard to explain the details. I was not able to extend my visa in 2015 and I tried for months to fix that. I talked to many. I did many things. I made many videos about it. That was two years ago. It is almost the end of 2017 now. I have been trying to fix my problems. They said I was on a black list. I was scared of leaving Vietnam because I was allegedly on a black list which could have prevented me from returning. So, I stayed in Vietnam and tried to extend my business visa. The visa systems were changing around that time, too. I am trying to fix my problems but it is like a puzzle. I feel like I am a circle cycle of doom. There are a few different problems I have at the same time and they both resolve around each other. I have a visa problem..... visas require money which requires work which requires houses which requires visas which requires money which requires work which requires houses which requires visas nd so on is that loop cycle circle of life..... and there is also the NWO and all the problems happening with the world with the Muslims invading the Philippines and Burma and there is North Korea and there are the world banks and stuff happening in the USA and in Europe and Africa and I follow the news and talk about it and write about and I think about here I want to live.... and I am not sure right now which countries and jobs I want to do and stuff..... and I have been offer many jobs but I have foresight to know when a deal may or may not work based on past experience with many teaching experiences and jobs I have already had and so on....... I am not dumb and I have a lot of experience in a lot of different kinds of jobs that I had before I came to Vietnam and I know a lo nd I am always learning and everything...... but I like to share my life with everybody like I am a reality Show or the Truman Show and stuff...... I think people can learn and laugh at my life..... if you want to make fun of me, you can.... that is why I share my life online..... life is for service..... I will continue to make videos and write and learn and share and teach and everything as I have bee and I will buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies nd I will continue to do all that I can for other people, thank you, and have a great day and stuff, and eat some oatmeal
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 4 mins
Manage
Denis Charlebois
Denis Charlebois Complètement malade le garcon
Completely ill the boy
Automatically Translated
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 2 mins
Remove
Lavender Le
Lavender Le Heartless? Really?
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 1 min
Remove
Joey Arnold
Joey Arnold girls ate up my hearts of gold
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
1
· Just now

No comments:

Post a Comment