Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thu Huong BLOCKED JOEY ARNOLD, ORIGINAL OATMEAL of OREGON & VIETNAM USA AMERICA SAIGON TP.HCM Ho Chi Minh City Circkle K

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007410154839&fref=ufi



  • Jo Arnold Thu Huong said that she would block me, Joey Arnold, if I continued liking her comments on ASOV (Another Side Of Vietnam). As a man, I can respect her wishes. However, logically there are some problems.
    ..
    First of all, she's taking it personally. I'm
    not only liking her comments. I am on a spam-like protest against ASOV whom blocked me from their group early in 2014.
    .
    ASOV blocked me mostly because they felt like it. some of them are bullies. It is a long story, & part of it could be justifiable. Many people say horrible things about me. However, people fail to understand the truth behind the hearsay accusations and rumors and speculations that they hear or make up about me.
    .
    They were making fun of me. Many people continue to mock me and say things that are ignorant of a comprehensive outlook of the situations at hand.
    .
    I confess to saying crazy things. I do crazy things at times because drastic times demand drastic measures. Sometimes, I use irony & I say things that are not true for the sake of trying to win an argument or in trying to get people to see what I see or in order to get them to think about it.
    .
    Posters were making fun of me and stuff on ASOV and I tried defending myself and I was blocked for it.
    .
    I was not living at Circle K. I did not steal noodles. I bought the noodles. The manager called the policed and lied to them about what happened. He did not like me. I ate there sometimes. I used my laptop there sometimes. People would come to me and talk to me there because they like to practice English. I bought noodles there that one day but the cashier was rude to me. I confronted the cashier and the manager got mad at me because I confronted her about her inability to comply to sufficient customer service.
    .
    I have many things to say about the world. I will continue to talk it. People will continue to call me crazy. But, I will continue to do what I think is right in this world.
    .
    I want to say more about Thu Huong. I am mostly sad that Thu Huong has like a temper and is not wiling to think enough about this ordeal. She has a certain mentality that is crippling because it fails to believe in the human race and it is much more arrogant and demeaning than we may even realize.
    .
    I am Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. I was born in America, the USA, in 1985. That means I am American. I came to Vietnam in 2012. I live at Pham Ngu Lao, Q.1, TP.HCM, VN. I am a jack of all trades. I am a writer, film maker, artist, teacher, thinker, inventor, designer, web designer, actor, producer, athlete, etc.....
    .
    Joey Arnold
    JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
    Facebook.com/JoeyArnoldVN
    YouTube.com/JoeyArnoldVN
    jaEnglish.webs.com
    My Vinaphone number is 0917-705-831
    .
    .
    .
    Skype: JoeyArnoldVN
    My Vinaphone number is 0917-705-831

    I teach English to individuals and to small groups of all ages, levels, & sizes at coffee shops/etc. in Q.1, TP.HCM, in/on & around Đường Phạm Ngũ Lão (street): students practice speaking, communication, pronunciation, listening, writing, reading, IELTS, and/or the curriculum/lessons is/are customizable: fees are negotiable: I'm a private freelance American English Teacher in Vietnam: my name is Joey Arnold: I was born 1985 in the USA: I moved to Vietnam in 2012
    .

    I'm a private freelance English Teacher & Tutor in Saigon, in Q.1, TP.HCM. Small groups meet me at coffee shops in order to practice English with me, Joey Arnold, a native English speaking American in Vietnam

    My name is Joey Arnold, born 6 AM Monday, 1985-02-11 in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA. I'm American. I was born in America. I'm an American citizen.

    I moved to Vietnam 1 PM Thursday, 2012-11-29. I have lived in Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Hoa Binh, Thanh Hoa, Saigon (TP.HCMC, SG), Dalat, Long Khanh, Dong Nai, & Long An

    Work experience includes jobs in teaching, counseling, tutoring, coaching, speaking, inspiring, assisting, kitchen staff, clubs, ministry, camps, schools, restaurants, inns, churches, organiizations, retreats, classes; maintenance, landscaping, bakery, food prep, dishwashing, managing, video recording, photography, video editing, web design, writing, art, music, song writing, dance, vocals, research, health, religion, & physical education

    My hobbies includes basketball, film making, singing, dancing, designing, sports, video games, Nintendo, Star Wars, Star Trek, inventing, teaching, comedy, joking, making people laugh, volleyball, card games, board games, thinking, debating, climbing trees, traveling, Jesus, life, love, adventure, drama, education, helping, expansion, money, history, guitar, piano, web design, Salvation Army, Word Of Life, Harry Potter, Michael Jordan, Austin Powers, Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps, Michael Jackson, horror, James Bond, Batman, movies, stories, Dexter, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Bones, Buffy, Angel, Joss Wheaton, Dollhouse, House, Firefly, Criminal Minds, Rebels, Clone Wars, family, family trees, countries, everything, etc....

    JoeyArnoldVN.blogspot.com
    Website: http://jaEnglish.webs.com/
    Page: Facebook.com/jxUSA
    Videos: YouTube.com/JoeyArnoldVN
    Skype: JoeyArnoldVN
    Google + Plus.Google.com/+JoeyArnoldVN
    Twitter Twitter.com/JoeyArnoldVN
    Linked In LinkedIn.com/in/JoeyArnoldVN
    Reddit Reddit.com/user/JoeyArnoldVN
    Blogspot oatmealomnia.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment