Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Love Where You Were Born

  • Dê Be Be and especially i hate Quang Nam,Quang NGai province :)) ...bastards...
  • Đoàn Bảo Quyên Why do you hate vietnam
  • Luong Hien I love to live in a country where people live and work under the law, where people's rights are respected and protected, where people are educated well, where the living standard is good enough, where there are no natural disasters. Do you know any countries like that?
  • Joey Arnold America
  • Luong Hien In America people are allowed to use guns, aren't they?
  • Dê Be Be Cuz those people like You and ur fellow..."Nẫu" people..ur accent...you all look so weird..low-educated..why don't you go back to your own countryside???..@ Đoàn Bảo Quyên
  • Truong Thanh Luc Go around the world, You will choose the favorite country. I never go to USA, i should choose VietNam because it's my country where I was born and grew up
  • Elist Hoang I want marry a man an American. I love American.
  • Luong Hien "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence". Every place has its own attractiveness and of course unfavourableness as well. Just love the place where you are at the moment and try to make it a better and better place
    10 hrs · Unlike · 2
  • Joey Arnold Luong Hien, every place is the same?
  • Luong Hien Of course not. That's why people travel. They just cannot stay for good in the place they come or they love for a variety of reasons.
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold some places are better than other places
    9 hrs · Like · 1
  • Luong Hien Yeah. All of us know that. I did have intention of moving to Australia, but it was not as easy as I had expected. Did you have any difficulties when you came to VN, Joey Arnold?
  • Luong Hien I mean how long did it take you to get a visa to VN, what did you have to prove that you were eligible to move to VN?
  • Joey Arnold All American are born eligible
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Redant Nguyen Luong Hien I believe that If you and many other Vietnamese as well were born in a better place like America, You would have more chances of getting better education, higher standard of living..... and you would go much further.
    Many normal American
    s, unemployed Americans come to Vietnam to make good money and like like a king thanks to their mother tongue, whereas we have to work hard but can't have a good life. And almost of us can't travel to other countries due to money.
    7 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng I love Viet Nam much more than any contries all over the world because I was born in that place. Although The US is richer, better, more moderm than Viet Nam and other coutries, but I dont love that contries. Any way, The US often face to terrorists like IS, Alquada....etc. The US isn't a lovely and peaful country for living at all.
  • Joey Arnold America is peaceful
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • Elist Hoang Hollywood my darling!
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng I don't agree with you Joey Arnold. Nowadays, The US and American must to face to hazard of the terrorism. Recently, some American jounalists had been beheaded by the IS army. I can't forget 11st September 2001.
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng The biggest commercial centre towels had been destroyed by attacking of the aircrafts of Al Qaeda force. How much money had been lossen? How many people died in that case? Nobody can count the quantity of that damage.
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng Vietnam, although Vietnam is not the most beautiful, friendly, equal, modern, wealthy country in the world. But I think with your choice for living in VietNam, it's a part to explain what a wonderful country Vietnamese have ! Jo Arnold
  • Joey Arnold America has peace. America is a big place. America consists of land and people. The different people in America do different things. The government is not totally American. When I talk about America, I talk about the idea and the concept for which it stands rather than the corruption which occurs
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng Do you often watch TV or listen to the radio to gain the news , my friend? I don't blame your country, but you should have a straight point of view. I don't concern about how much the US big, how much the US rich. The most important element are the peace and freedom. That's my opinion !
    6 hrs · 1
  • Vũ thị Huê i like your idea Joey Arnold the government is not totally american. your country is so beautyfull , higher standar for living, this place is the dream place of many people, that 's right. athought i hate your goverment but i love the friendly, generous, enthusiastic of american . so i thing your country is a place where the other should study .
  • Joey Arnold You are ignoring what I wrote. it seems that you are either dumb or you do not know English. Your response here seems to be ignorant of what I wrote. It seems that you are misunderstanding me. You are clearly not listening to what I wrote. You are accusing me of not knowing what is happening. You are accusing me of not having a strait point of view. In other words, you are confused yourself. Your opinion is not even an opinion. It is very bad. I do not like what you wrote because you are mocking me. You are making fun of me. I feel insulted. You are pretending that I am not talking about freedom and peace and those other things.....
    5 hrs · Like · 1
  • Vũ thị Huê and i thing the way that you show the topic is realy good
    5 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joey Arnold peace comes internally/eternally
    5 hrs · Like · 1
  • Vũ thị Huê i agree with you .if my engish is better , i will protec your idea
  • Joey Arnold USA has more violence and more peace
  • Redant Nguyen The USA is peaceful and much free than any other countries. People can own guns but everything is still in control. Imagine if Vietnamese could use guns, there would be a lot of violence, many policemen and leaders would be killed because they took money from people.
    30 mins · Like · 1
  • Redant Nguyen I don't think Vietnam is a good country to live for these following reasons:
    In Vietnam there are more and more violence in schools, more deaths in hospitals due to bad doctors, more drug addicts, beggars, more social evils, more traffic accidents (over 30 people die per day)..... dirty water, dirty food, polluted air,....
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng According to Redant Nguyen,Jo Arnold should come back the US !
  • Redant Nguyen Some people said that they love Vietnam because they were born in Vietnam. I don't think it's a good reason because it tells you nothing about Vietnam. You can't know it is good or bad with that reason.

    And let's image if you were born on a plane, or
    ...See More
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng Do you love your hometown Redant Nguyen ? If you don't love your hometown, that mean you don't love your relatives, your parents, your sibling, your cousin.
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng They are no meaning to you
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng I think so
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng Hometown is a place where your relatives live, we say we love hometown- where we were born, it means we love the ground we played when we were the childs, the old friends we played together, the tree, the sand, the road.
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng everything relates to hometown.
  • Redant Nguyen Other people also said that I love Vietnam because my ancestors were there. It's not true. Vietnam has history of 4000 years but before that where were Vietnamese? Where were they before? The oldest fossilized human body was found in Africa 9 million years ago by archaeologists. We people are supposed from Africa.
    So should Vietnamese come back Africa to live ?
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng Hahahahaha. What a mad man as I see !
  • Joey Arnold Is District 4 in Saigon getting better?
  • Redant Nguyen Our home is the place that people we love and they love us live. If they leave for other place I will follow them. I will not come my old home town.
  • Nguyễn Văn Dũng It's so stupid to discuss about that topic, and join that page too. ! Fuck you !
  • Redant Nguyen Nguyễn Văn Dũng nên bình tĩnh và lắng nghe, nếu người thân và bạn bè của bạn chuyển sang nơi khác sống bạn có đi theo họ hay về sống 1 mình ở chỗ cũ? Home chính là nơi có người mình yêu quý và mình được yêu quý ở đó. Bạn nên hiểu sâu và rõ ràng các khái niệm
  • Redant Nguyen Đừng chỉ nghe người khác mà theo họ và chẳng bao giờ thèm nghĩ nó là cái gì.
    Rất nhiều người không hiểu thế nào quê hương, thế nào là yêu tổ quốc, phản bội tổ quốc,...
  • Joey Arnold I love my father but I do not like the bad things that he did and does. I do not like it when my dad drinks beer & when he yells at people. My dad had affairs and cheated on my mom. I can have a love hate relationship with people and places. I like and love America and Americans because I am American and because of the good things and the good people. People are sometimes good and sometimes bad. Places are both good and bad
    .
    I need to love who I am to some extent. I should love the good things and good people as much as I can. I should love people when they are good. I should love the good things and not the bad things
    .
    I should study my past about who I am and where I am from. we repeat history when we do not study history. My paternal grandfather (my dad's dad) was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands
    .
    Vietnamese can love Vietnam for the good things of Vietnam, for the good things that Vietnamese do. Vietnamese should not only and merely and just only love Vietnam just because they are Vietnamese
    .
    Vietnamese can love the characteristics of the Vietnamese, the fruit of the spirit, the morality, ethics, fundamentals, values, the dedication, success, patience, love, hospitality, virtues, character, integrity, righteousness, faithfulness, purity, culture, guts, hope, work ethics, teamwork, generosity, happiness, joy, energy, creativity, and all the other things that the human race exercises form time to time in various degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment