Thursday, March 5, 2015

Fired From a Free Job at the Leaf Pagoda


  • Bilbo Mcbaggins Speaking of the Devil.. Hubert people are wondering if you are Joey but in another account.
  • Hubert F Alberquerqe Gawd I've answered this several times, I AM NOT joey, I kinda can't prove that to you but I find it mildly amusing that it's fucking with ur heads
  • Bilbo Mcbaggins Well we all know Joey so well.. unlike you. He's actually been kick in many places.. He even got fired from Leaf Pogoda when he taught "free" English. I mean how can you get fired from trying to teach free English to a bunch of buddhist?
    Just now · Like · 1
  • Hubert F Alberquerqe I just find this mob mentality pretty pissweak against a pretty harmless dude, he's different yeAh, and I guess sheeple will always resent that, I mean what has the guy REALLY done Thats that bad? And that of which each one of us, at one point or other in our lives, has done far, far worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment