Thursday, March 5, 2015

Bilbo McBaggins

Bilbo McBaggins, below, said that I try to come onto people, as in his real-life, personal, & close friends. However, I am not really sure what he is talking about. It is too bad. People twist the truth. People continue to say things that are not true. It is so sad. i am like a celebrity with tabloids running fake stories about me. It is so sad.





https://www.facebook.com/groups/21346846424/



  • Bilbo Mcbaggins Seem like you have a fetish of all thing Joey.. for me I could careless.. the less I see him the better. lately he's been quiet and liking all my cmt which is fine. I have to say I never meet the dood in person, but I know enough of him through the many blog about people who had run in with him.. personal account from my personal friends who said he tried to come on to them.. to know what he's all about.



















No comments:

Post a Comment