Thursday, March 5, 2015

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  • Hằng Đỗ Joey Arnold hmmm, coz today in ASOV have abt problem of this girl, and i knew u also come there for joking, so now i see this pic and just joking too, so why u really taking something serious ? Or missunderstanding ?
  • Joey Arnold Hằng Đỗ, I was a member of ASOV until they banned me early in 2014 while I was defending myself from people who were mocking me on ASOV
    .
    Early in 2014, ASOV people began talking about how retarded I am. Some would ask if I really was a teacher or not. Some say that I need to go to the crazy hospital. It is a very long story & I was trying to defend myself but I was banned
    .
    Now, more than 13 months later, people continue to talk about me from time to time. People usually mention me whenever anything crazy happens on ASOV. When somebody is very crazy or something, people will say something like, "He or she is almost as insane as Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal."
    .
    I am very sad and angry about the kind of people who spread lies and rumors about other people.
    .
    Many people continue to believe in the lies about me. Others continue to spread lies about me. It is a very long story. People are constantly making up things and adding things to the stories. I am on a like-spam protest on ASOV in order to bring awareness to the injustices that are happening on ASOV and around the world
    .
    People threaten me with deportation, death, theft, abuse, etc....
    .
    People make posters and pictures of me. People accuse me of crimes. People call me spam, scam, sexist, bad, etc... People say that I hunt after people and rape girls. People are so demented
    .
    People claim that I do things that I do not do. It is a long story & people believe in the lies that they hear about me

No comments:

Post a Comment