Thursday, March 5, 2015

Circle K


Joey Arnold
 reviewed K Square G.E.C Circle  5 star
After buying noodles at Circle K Vietnam 167 Ton Dan Q.4 TP.HCM today 6:20 AM 2014-10-08, the staff called the police. 
.
A woman officer said, "I'm from the embassy. Show me your passport." I said, "No, you're not and I didn't do anything wrong." As I began to walk out of the store, the police tackled me to the ground, broke my glasses, bag, & potentially my arms as they handcuffed my hands with tape. They bruised & abused me. I sat there at the store until about 11 AM (5 hours) as they drank and smoked. They filled out papers and joked about things.
.
Police called my friend and said to him that I cannot live at his house. The police made me homeless. I was being punished for teaching English. 
.
They black-listed me from Circle K. I am not allowed to go there. They kicked me out of that store. I only wanted to say 3 words to a staff who said she loves English but as I tried to say, "You are happy," she turned into a demon, told me to hurry up as she only wanted money and no longer wanted English (which is a contradiction) and that she hates me.
.
As I was asking why she does NOT like me, she wouldn't tell me, and the tall man with glasses who works there who knows many English Words refused to translate for me and called the police instead.
Residence & Other
K Square G.E.C Circle
412 Likes
32 talking about this

No comments:

Post a Comment