Thursday, March 5, 2015

come on to people?


  • Hubert F Alberquerqe I just find this mob mentality pretty pissweak against a pretty harmless dude, he's different yeAh, and I guess sheeple will always resent that, I mean what has the guy REALLY done Thats that bad? And that of which each one of us, at one point or other in our lives, has done far, far worse?
  • Hubert F Alberquerqe You normally can tell a persons worth by those that wail against him
  • Bilbo Mcbaggins Seriously? I don't have the time nor care to list and say everything I know about him. You free to hang out with him and dig into his life if you want. free country. The thing with joey is he is open to it all.. maybe you can be in one of his vids.
  • Bilbo Mcbaggins Hurbert, if your not Joey.. then you should figure him out yourself. Don't listen to our advice.. gotta check out first hand. Wink wink
  • Hubert F Alberquerqe Man I've got enough things to do and occupy with my own life and business without "digging into his life"
    Lighten up bilbo
  • Reggie Doan harmless? erhmmm i'd pissed off if sb tried to film me without my permission...
  • Bilbo Mcbaggins Seem like you have a fetish of all thing Joey.. for me I could careless.. the less I see him the better. lately he's been quiet and liking all my cmt which is fine. I have to say I never meet the dood in person, but I know enough of him through the many blog about people who had run in with him.. personal account from my personal friends who said he tried to come on to them.. to know what he's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment