Saturday, March 7, 2015

ASOV Panel

So, I'm going to be flying today from Los Angeles to Saigon, so I don't have time to try to get in touch with Adam Edermo. I can't find his Facebook profile or see his name show up for me to tag him when I type his name into a post. His profile does, however, show up in the group members section, and he is still shown as an administrator - but I can't click on the icon to access his account. He commented on Thu Huong's crazy post the other day, so this has only happened in the last 24-48 hours. When I get home if his profile hasn't reappeared I'll give him a call and get to the bottom of this nefariousness.
Like ·  · 
  • 14 people like this.
  • Kris Wilkins Maybe he's just not that into you?
  • Kris Wilkins We all still see him....
  • Lanelle Nguyen Smith What happened? Where is her post?
  • Jeff Ewart I only see one Admin and it is Jake
  • Bội Quỳnh Nguyễn Đặng I see no sticky post about the rules like usual that Adam posted either
  • Lanelle Nguyen Smith He might temporary deactivate his account. His acct isn't active.
  • Vickia Nguyen He deactivated his account. You are the lone ruler now. Long live Jake I of AOSV.
  • Phúc Lê Call him to check again. Last month I could not log in my FB account for 3 days because FB thought the name I used was not my real name. What a pain. However, during that period, i still got all the notifications in the mailbox which linked to my FB account.
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Kris Wilkins If you need help with it Jake, I'd gladly spend my days deleting posts & blocking members
    22 hrs · Like · 1
  • Michael Brent Adam is going through the Facebook real ID verification process.
    22 hrs · Like · 3
  • Michael Nguyen Jake I haha, sounds like some modern day colonial ruler of Vietnam
    22 hrs · Like
  • Kris Wilkins I believe the Americans have an idiom- "you use it or you lose it"
    22 hrs · Like
  • Bilbo Mcbaggins Like Michael Brent said his account is going through a Real ID verification. Also you can temporary disable your FB account and reactivate it again.. same thing. However, I can not imagine why Adam would do the later.
    20 hrs · Like
  • Marc Mista Stalkerrrrrrrr
    15 hrs · Like
  • Bilbo Mcbaggins There is a lot of crazy post not related to ASOV lately.. one such post stand out as sick... an ISIS beheading. I really think we should promote another member just to remove such post not related to ASOV.. that all.
    13 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jeff Ewart I nominate Bilbo !
    13 hrs · Like
  • Bilbo Mcbaggins I was thinking Jeff Ewart is more qualified than I am. I'm too vocal and bias which make you a better admin.
    13 hrs · Like
  • Lanelle Nguyen Smith What about me? Lol!
    12 hrs · Like
  • Jeff Ewart So, where is Adam ?
    4 hrs · Like
  • Otto Titsling I think it better if I get to be admin, if nothing because I have asked so many times
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Otto Titsling Also as for Joey, he likely the one who made claims related to Adam's account and I feel that supporting this and his ways in the end will just mean our forum will be desolved nobody even Adam, need the personal bullshit for spending his free time to be unpaid baby sitter. 

    As he asked Us all not to support or post more relate to Joey Ja English ect. I think only fair not to do so, and help him
    3 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Vickia Nguyen how about an election
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Otto Titsling Yes, we do like in Vietnam, then it will be fair
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Vickia Nguyen we can run an election like in Wikipedia. And with facebook we can clearly know whose votes are.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Otto Titsling How about we do the election, and when done Adam tell us how we voted , can't me more Vietnam than that
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Vickia Nguyen I'd rather have it than some asked admin; especially whose mouth cant stop trashing Vietnam on a Facebook page like you.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Otto Titsling trashing Vietnam = show me or did not happen, don't be like the local police, if your going to acuse somebody of not playing nice , minimum is that the prove it,
    2 hrs · Like
  • Vickia Nguyen i am suggesting an election for admin of AOSV. You keep on comparing my idea to election in Vietnam. what do you mean of that?
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Kris Wilkins An election for an admin would be a terrible terrible idea. Elections pick the candidate who is most popular, what this group needs is the admin best understands the group.
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Vickia Nguyen An election show which one can be trusted the most and whose judment we can believe in. an other idea is have some trusted members to select new admin (which we cannot do at this time)

    Either the way; we need more admins because the popularity of AOSV appears to overhelm Jake and Adam.
    57 mins · Like · 1
  • Jeff Ewart Ok, nominations first, followed by election.
    Add some accountability, like posts to the group about their actions so we don't perceive any random bias.
  • Phúc Lê Jeff Ewart can be a good admin I think. Reason? He knows exactly what should and shouldn't be posted on this site. Although I many times disagreed with him about it but he is not on the bias side like some others.
    38 mins · Edited · Like · 1
  • Phúc Lê The most important to be an admin is to lead people follow the rules/policies and purposes of the group. A bias admin only puts people under the fear of being banned. That will slowly destroy the group. Be a wise member to choose the right one!
    33 mins · Edited · Like · 1
  • Miley Temple we should meet in person

No comments:

Post a Comment