Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Soul 2


https://www.facebook.com/groups/hotdecentfilipina/
Gudnyt hdf!!
Been a while I'm not here..
Keep moaning guyz! Awww
😪😪😪😪
‪#‎admin_Pou‬

Pou Pouchie's photo.

  • Donald Mathews Looking great
    37 mins · Like · 1
  • Pou Pouchie Gudnyt..
  • Donald Mathews Sleeping??
    36 mins · Like · 2
  • Nicolas Freg Looking nice goodnight
    36 mins · Like · 1
  • Josef En Soooooo style
    21 mins · Like · 1
  • Alester Grey You look good Pou Pouchie
    18 mins · Like · 1
  • Pou Pouchie Ayay! Thnx!gudnyt
    16 mins · Like · 1
  • Alester Grey smile emoticon
  • Joey Arnold I'm an English Teacher. Add me
    6 mins · Like
  • Pou Pouchie Hey! Joey Arnold!.we don't need English teacher..
    All we need here is a member that know how to follow rules!
    No add me request..
    Or get ban!
    Pls.hit our group pinned post..
    Try to read and follow!
    #admin_Pou
    2 mins · Like
  • Joey Arnold you are misunderstanding me
    1 min · Like
  • Joey Arnold I am here for the same reasons the guys are here
    1 min · Like
  • Joey Arnold I am here for the girls
    1 min · Like
  • Joey Arnold but you are distracted by the details
  • Joey Arnold I am following the rules

  • Joey Arnold I am looking for a soul mate



    I am looking for a soul mate. But I did not say it. i wrote something else. But I am a person. We all need love. That is obvious. You are asking me to say what everybody else says.
    .
    But my creative style of writing goes beyond that. I mentioned the name of my job in that group but that is not a bad thing. That is not spam. That is not marketing. That is just a fact. I mentioned a small fact. but of course I am single and I want to find a wife someday. That is why I am in that group. Therefore, I am doing the same things that everybody is doing in that group. But you assume that I am a robot or spam or a troll or something because we see spam all over the internet and we jump prematurely to those conclusions.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment