Thursday, August 20, 2015

Joey Arnold Oatmeal Sociopath

Adam Duane Wills says that Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal is showing signs of being a sociopath. He said this before blocking Joey (that is me).

I met Adam at the Word Of Life Bible Institute in New York (WOLBI NY) of the United States in the year 2004, in August during a Summer Work Program (SWP). I told him about myself. He would call me Oatmeal or Joe Cool. I considered him a best friend during my two years at that college. I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA in 1985, February 11, Monday. He was like a friend or something for a long time or so I thought. I always thought we were closed or something. Maybe I was imagining things. But he blocked me because I was adding him to my groups and I would not stop.

People do not like what I do and that is understandable. There are reasons for what I do but it takes time for people to see why i do what I do. I bring social awareness for issues like social injustice and I challenge people unto discussions, debate, for the sake of future social development and change. i believe in what I say and do with all of my heart but many people call me spam and stuff like that, including Adam.

Sadly, this is life. It makes me sad and I want to defend myself more. I want to add more details concerning why I do what I do. But I know people don't care and many people won't even bother to take the time to see why i do what I do and they will just make their assumptions and continue to see things as they see them and to simple only see what they want to see. People are robots and it is very sad.

Here are conversations I had with Adam as follows:


Where are you in life my friend?
Take a look at the universe.
May 7th, 1:07pm
I feel that I am more effective in this universe, in my life, in Vietnam
I have many questions that have no understandable answers. But, I am hopeful that there is purpose and reason behind our existence. Meaning can be a difficult thing to achieve in life, but when you discover it, or when it discovers you, life becomes the answer to your questions.
Purpose comes as we question, as we wait, and as allow God to work His magic through us
I'm not sure I believe in God. But I am sure God believes in me.
I doubt a lot of things. Even at times I doubt that God exists. There I said it. It’s scary to begin to see the doubts surface, because while you suppress them for so long they begin to find ways to come out in anger, pain, addictions, and overreactions. It’s never healthy to deny who you are, or how you feel, or what you believe. At times I doubt that the way current Christianity articulates its beliefs are as far from the intent of the Bible as they claim as their heresies. I don’t often have the words for the feelings that I want to share. I think the last thing God would want is for us to make Christianity about boundaries of belief and walling off wandering thoughts. God is meant to be experienced, through the wholeness of our humanity. If we cannot allow for this we will never grow into a fuller joy and peace in our lives. Why would God create us, with all our tensions and paradoxes, to not allow us to wrestle and struggle to believe? The whole universe began as a dot, a singularity, as small as the period at the end of this sentence. And so did you. You began, like our universe, as a small dot, subsequently exploding into existence. We see the universe through the lens of our brain, our world, our thoughts, and our wanderings. We are the self-aware universe, trying to figure itself out. Like a newborn baby, trying to understand how its fingers work, we are the universe trying to understand itself. The universe is expanding faster than the speed of light. We are made up of atoms bouncing off each other billions of times a second. The palms of your feet The whites of your eyes The marrow in the tree The sap in your bones The supermassive supernova a billion light years away The blood flowing in your vein The way that song makes you feel It’s all connected. Then, is it me who is now doubting the existence of God? There I said it. Even at times I believe that God exists. I believe a lot of things.
Purpose must have an origin
doubt exists at the fringes of facts
doubt occurs in the transitions
doubt is partly emotional
doubt is humane
mortality produces doubt
doubt contrasts from apathy
I think God exists in the realm of experience, and emotion. I have a hard time thinking God exists in the facts and systematic theology text books.
you doubt when you care
life is a puzzle
we got to put the puzzle pieces together
there's an integrity to being honest - also a humility.
what do you think about Rob Bell?
i think he's on to something. he has a lot of courage.
agreed
truth is seen by blind men
truth is often felt by blind people and not seen
truth to us is like an elephant to blind men....
ok
i have grace to those who hold on to truth like it's a lost cause, sinking ship, covered in chocolate.
truth is more mysterious than Yoda and the force
at some point, you realize, there is no point, but all points lead to that point.
yoda, obi wan, jesus, all the great jedi's of the past.
i am into it
i watch the movies and shows
and comics
of starwars
i have always asked questions since i was about 8 years old
first to my mom...
I like Metal Gear
dexter... walking dead
game of thrones
breaking bad
Breaking Bad
Breaking Bread
bones.... house
haha yes
breaking weed
breaking joss wheaton
i have always asked questions since i was about 8 years old
first to my imaginary friends
ok
one question, when i was about 5 years old, was if God had parents and grandparents....
God, by nature, was killed by his parents.
evolution?
That's the only way to understand the complex weirdness of our universe.
I'm much more an evolutionist, than a young earth creationist.
Slice that Ken Ham
i see
I'm reading Bill Nye the Science Guy's book.
ok
ok
May 7th, 10:52pm
ok
are humans accidents, products of evolution?
May 8th, 12:35am
I think that can be a very complex question. I think yes, we are products of evolution - as science shows us. Yet, we are not accidents, that'd be too simple of a term. And I still believe that God created us, and has given us significance. Or, another way of saying it is, we are the self-aware universe.
I agree
55 minutes ago
Joe Cool. Please stop adding me to groups.
your friendship with me is sounding more conditional now
Yep. You're right. Very conditional.
Healthy relationships are full of compromise. If it's us or them, it's us for them.
Compromise should only come after consideration, as in discussion/debate. However, you already made up your mind. I have my own trinity with my groups. I am married to my groups. If you insult my groups, you're insulting me as well
Freedom and generosity are the cornerstone of healthy compromise. Adding me to a group without asking me permission violates that freedom and trust.
Wrong
I strongly disagree with those ideas
I do not believe in that
you are taking from my freedoms as well when you say I can't or shouldn't add
plus, there are exceptions to rules as well
if your house is burning down, I will violate your trust in order to save your life
you're talking about being politically correct
and you don't trust me either
Then you have control issues. I have a right to be a part of a group or not. You are essentially doing no more than spam. If you want people to join, do the
Do the work of convincing them to join.
you can modify the settings in your Facebook to block adds
Trust is something you build or tear down.
I disagree
I hate your logic
I believe that my groups are great
if you don't like them, then you do not know me
and you never knew me
it was all a lie
so, I don't consider you intelligent
i am not happy about it either
I cannot block you from adding me to a group. But that'd be sort of like babysitting. Trust is not universal, it is relational and specific. I would not allow a stranger to watch my kids. Only someone who has proven themselves to be trustworthy.
you can block adds
it is in the settings
I am a stranger?
Joey you are showing signs of being a sociopath. And you probably should get help. You are acting irrationally. If someone tells you to stop something and you refuse and keep doing it, that is considered abuse.
You say, "Don't add." But I say, "Don't say don't add." But you want to say what you say is more important than what I say. Facebook gave me the ability to add my friends to groups. I didn't hack in Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment