Saturday, August 8, 2015

doc4


  • 2
  • Dalmacio Casiano I got an accident 2 years ago, I called FV to pick me up, I waited almost an hour which is only 1 kilometer away from FV . I was terribly in pain due to fractured bone but they don't like to touch me because they thought I don't have money to pay. I'm very dirty because it was raining that time. Luckily, I had more than enough money in my wallet. I deposited 50% required before surgery. The procedure successfully done but they asked me to discharged within 24 hours. I didn't understand why...I asked the staffs but no one can explained clearly. I paid 50% balance and went home, after few hours I suffered excruciating pain due to low dosage of pain reliever. Moreover, Thank you FV, but I realized you charged me 1000% than usual.
    22 hrs · Like · 1

    Matt Cryan To add to the FV don't know what they're doing tales...I went there for a foot x-ray. Before they gave me painkillers they asked if on any meds and when they heard I take some to manage a digestion problem, 3 doctors, who all had never heard of my not uncommon condition, decided to tell me I should have a colonoscopy. I hobbled out deciding a bit of foot pain was better than listening to those cowboys.
    22 hrs · Like · 3

    Lee Coward Totally agree 10
  • 0 % with your findings, they did exactly the same to me although my injury was a broken collarbone. I told them no surgery needed and although I was in agony they morphine'd me up to a point whereby I also would have signed anything. Then came the package??? Was I booking a fucking holiday?? Makes me cringe just talking about them, fucking money grabbing wankers, would love to sue them anyway rant over, enough said!
    21 hrs · Like · 1
  • Kien To There were bad news bout FV before, like: people died unreasonably, people died in a simple surgery, doctors making the wrong diagnosis, doctors are remiss, adjusting patient's profile when there's sth wrong, etc... But after a couple days, we hadn't seen these kind of news again, and never heard bout any investigation after those scandals.

    And because of the expensive cost, FV don't have as much patients as public hospitals. More patients = more experience doctors. So in my opinions, FV's doctors are not as good as other hospitals' doctors.

    i hope that you'll get better soon, Tarrin Buttimer. My recommendation is Y Duoc hospital.
    21 hrs · Like · 2
  • David Carroll Yes, i remember someone posted that their foreign Dad who was visiting, died because of FV. Forgot the specifics since it was a long time ago. But i remember it involved misdiagnosis and surgery. 

    I've heard from others that after you pay for services and they decide that if they can't handle emergency care, they ship you off to a local Vnese hospital. And that you don't get the money back.
    21 hrs · Like · 1
  • Philip Veinott Not a good day on social media for FV
    20 hrs · Like · 6
  • Marisa Hansen I've been there a few times, for minor injuries compared to your case, but can't agree more. I kept going after the first time because it was the easy option, never should have. Scumbags. Hope you'll recover soon.
    18 hrs · Like · 1
  • Sean Dunn It would be good to have a list of good local hospitals. 5 years ago or so I had a terrible eye infection from getting dust in my eye. I went to a local government eye hospital that did a great job, unfortunately I cannot remember the name . my point is, there are good places to go if you know where.
    17 hrs · Like · 3
  • David Carroll Good idea^. Been to a few local VN hospitals that were just as clean and modern as anything in the West, with no crazy crowds like the hospitals closer to downtown. Can't recall the name, but the one on the main road that runs near the big monk university / pagoda in D6 is clean and uncrowded. I hear the hospitals like (Mekong) further out from the city center are highly recommended. There's a few more that I can't remember. (There was a list before, but time for an update).I noticed hospitals in many province capitals are often very modern and clean, and with no crowds.
    16 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • David Carroll I heard Tu Du hospital is good for baby stuff. And heard that is where FV ships you off to if you have problems. Or they think you have problems. Anyone been?
    16 hrs · Like · 1
  • Richie Ventura FV is shit period.
    16 hrs · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment