Saturday, August 8, 2015

doc3


  • Dan Nguyen Couldn't agree more! My sister in law was seeing one of the doctors there while she was pregnant. On The night before her delivery, she bled so we called her doc. You know what she said? It was normal, no worry! You can come to my clinic tomorrow morning to get it looked at. We refused to listen to her and rushed my sister in law to the emergency. Another doctor there said that if we were late for half an hour, my sis and her baby would've gone!!!
  • Charlie Wallace i think the reason people go is because they are reassured by how expensive it is. 'you get what you pay for' clearly isnt the case when it comes to VN hospitals.
  • Nguyen Tuan Duong Trang Thu Tran you were still so lucky the doc and nurses there advised you to go to another Viet hospital.
  • Amel Ryan Yes, I had bad experience with FV too 5 years ago. I have never ever want to go back there again. So sorry to hear that. Hope you are well soon.
  • Alexis Glr I been in the FV hospital in the the Bitexco tower last year. I stepped on a nail in the street. I said to myself it's gonna be good just cleaning my injured talon, but after 2 days, I was feeling weak and decided to go there. The nurse and doctors did a good job removing some pieces of my shoes who had been entering there with the nail. At the same time I had an infection who made me had chronic bronchitis, and which I had never been able to solve. The doctor prescribed me some really efficient antibiotics and now I have no more chronic bronchitis. I'm feeling much more resistant. My problems were not huge but the work was done pretty good, for about 400$ if I remember well (I been staying there about 4 hours). I don't know about the big FB hospital, but the clinic is more little, and was pretty well organized from what I saw. Sometimes the little structures/teams are more efficient than the too big who can be difficult to control because of their size.
  • Nguyen Tuan Duong Tarrin Buttimer, I'm so sorry to know your painful trip. Wish you all the best. Hope the FV get its shit together or at least don't send their PR team out too soon to cover this.
  • Thomas Stier Tarrin Buttimer, I don't think Charlie Wallace meant you personally. I actually agree with him that most people go there because they think it's expensive, so it must be good.
  • Nguyễn Lộc That's right. I had some shits with them last year, please noted
  • Ed Bews Sorry to hear about your issues, this is why its important to have decent medical insurance folks!
  • Brandon Mahoney Tarrin I always use the Vietnamese hospitals here. As long as you have a Vietnamese friend that can help you, you normally end up in the right place. May not be the cleanest but your problem gets fixed. 

    Didn't see you at CEFALT and wondered. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Ashard Deen For surgeries VN hospitals are the best. Get well soon.
  • Nathan Argent As well as the main vn hospitals which are great I'd also recommend family medical practice next to diamond plaza. Very helpful and not money grabbing at all
    23 hours ago · Like · 1
  • Angela Le I used to suffer from many accidents so I really understand your story. I hope u will cover soon. If you are in real doctor's hands, you will feel safe immediately and they always listen to all of your feelings. Only lousy doctors doubt at what patients say. From what you said. They treated you so badly and so stupid superficial
    23 hrs · Like · 2
  • Kenishiro Chong Sorry to hear about that! Get well soon !
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Angela Le Public hospitals are always the best
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Diana Vanegas I'm so sorry to read what happened to you Tarrin Buttimer, for me was really different, I broke my head last October and last month I spent there two weeks because a really bad kidney infection. Two times, great experience, they where so good at me but I have an insurance. Maybe because of that? Any way with or without insurance they have the duty of do their best I think. Is so scary and I hope you will recover completely soon! Is there any chance to demand them because of the bad treatment and for the things they stole? Cheers!!!!
    23 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Philip Veinott Hope your okay man!
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Thanh SHiro PEtto Hope u feel better!!!
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Charis Cochrane Sorry to hear your bad experience.
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Wai-Yan Hau FV is the worst hospital in Saigon....I came there with my little one years and a half old son with a broken leg and they refuse to take him and send us out without any notice or recommendation. Therefore I will never recommend anyone to go there....
    23 hrs · Like · 2
  • Étienne Chose Là Fucking hell
    23 hrs · Like · 1
  • Allan Kamen That was a absolutely fantastic post and dead on correct. I hate FV too. Went there for consultation about a hernia. They wanted way too much just to tell me how much they would charge for surgery so i left the damn place.

    Public hospital helped me
     alot more and gave me a reasonable quote about 1/4 the cost of what the secretary at FV quoted.

    I ended up doing the surgery in China for a little more than at the VN public hospital but better technique and much cleaner environment (operating room etc.). Had the best treatment in China by far.
    22 hrs · Like · 

No comments:

Post a Comment