Thursday, August 20, 2015

Adam Duane Wills Insults Joey Arnold Oatmeal


Adam Duane Wills says that Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal is showing signs of being a sociopath. He said this before blocking Joey (that is me).

I met Adam at the Word Of Life Bible Institute in New York (WOLBI NY) of the United States in the year 2004, in August during a Summer Work Program (SWP). I told him about myself. He would call me Oatmeal or Joe Cool. I considered him a best friend during my two years at that college. I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA in 1985, February 11, Monday. He was like a friend or something for a long time or so I thought. I always thought we were closed or something. Maybe I was imagining things. But he blocked me because I was adding him to my groups and I would not stop.

People do not like what I do and that is understandable. There are reasons for what I do but it takes time for people to see why i do what I do. I bring social awareness for issues like social injustice and I challenge people unto discussions, debate, for the sake of future social development and change. i believe in what I say and do with all of my heart but many people call me spam and stuff like that, including Adam.

Sadly, this is life. It makes me sad and I want to defend myself more. I want to add more details concerning why I do what I do. But I know people don't care and many people won't even bother to take the time to see why i do what I do and they will just make their assumptions and continue to see things as they see them and to simple only see what they want to see. People are robots and it is very sad.

Here are conversations I had with Adam as follows:

Adam Duane Wills on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/adamduanewills


  • May 7
  • Adam Wills
    5/7, 1:33pm
    Adam Wills
    I'm reading Bill Nye the Science Guy's book.
  • Joey Arnold
    5/7, 1:33pm
  • Joey Arnold
    5/7, 1:43pm
  • May 7
  • Adam Wills
    5/7, 10:52pm
    Adam Wills
    ok
  • Joey Arnold
    5/7, 10:58pm
    Joey Arnold
    are humans accidents, products of evolution?
  • Adam Wills
    5/8, 12:35am
    Adam Wills
    I think that can be a very complex question. I think yes, we are products of evolution - as science shows us. Yet, we are not accidents, that'd be too simple of a term. And I still believe that God created us, and has given us significance. Or, another way of saying it is, we are the self-aware universe.
  • Joey Arnold
    5/8, 1:05am
    Joey Arnold
    I agree
  • Thursday
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:10pm
    Adam Wills
    Joe Cool. Please stop adding me to groups.
  • Joey Arnold
    6:14pm
    Joey Arnold
    your friendship with me is sounding more conditional now
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:20pm
    Adam Wills
    Yep. You're right. Very conditional.
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:28pm
    Adam Wills
    Healthy relationships are full of compromise. If it's us or them, it's us for them.
  • Joey Arnold
    8/20, 6:39pm
    Joey Arnold
    Compromise should only come after consideration, as in discussion/debate. However, you already made up your mind. I have my own trinity with my groups. I am married to my groups. If you insult my groups, you're insulting me as well
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:43pm
    Adam Wills
    Freedom and generosity are the cornerstone of healthy compromise. Adding me to a group without asking me permission violates that freedom and trust.
  • Joey Arnold
    6:44pm
    Joey Arnold
    Wrong
    I strongly disagree with those ideas
    I do not believe in that
    you are taking from my freedoms as well when you say I can't or shouldn't add
    plus, there are exceptions to rules as well
    if your house is burning down, I will violate your trust in order to save your life
    you're talking about being politically correct
    and you don't trust me either
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:52pm
    Adam Wills
    Then you have control issues. I have a right to be a part of a group or not. You are essentially doing no more than spam. If you want people to join, do the
    Do the work of convincing them to join.
  • Joey Arnold
    6:54pm
    Joey Arnold
    you can modify the settings in your Facebook to block adds
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:54pm
    Adam Wills
    Trust is something you build or tear down.
  • Joey Arnold
    6:54pm
    Joey Arnold
    I disagree
    I hate your logic
    I believe that my groups are great
    if you don't like them, then you do not know me
    and you never knew me
    it was all a lie
    so, I don't consider you intelligent
    i am not happy about it either
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:56pm
    Adam Wills
    I cannot block you from adding me to a group. But that'd be sort of like babysitting. Trust is not universal, it is relational and specific. I would not allow a stranger to watch my kids. Only someone who has proven themselves to be trustworthy.
  • Joey Arnold
    6:56pm
    Joey Arnold
    you can block adds
    it is in the settings
    I am a stranger?
  • Adam Wills
    8/20, 6:59pm
    Adam Wills
    Joey you are showing signs of being a sociopath. And you probably should get help. You are acting irrationally. If someone tells you to stop something and you refuse and keep doing it, that is considered abuse.
  • Joey Arnold
    7:06pm
    Joey Arnold
    You say, "Don't add." But I say, "Don't say don't add." But you want to say what you say is more important than what I say. Facebook gave me the ability to add my friends to groups. I didn't hack in Facebook
    This person isn't receiving messages from you right now

No comments:

Post a Comment