Saturday, October 18, 2014

Nguyệt Lương Misunderstands Joey Arnold.



  • 12 hrs
     · Like · 1
  • Lockie Harris No No lets all take a poll on whether to let him in the group or not , I haven't had so many laughs and fun about this in all my days except the pedo shit he bragged about , apart from that I love it he keeps me sane, Come on guys hes becoming Famous on nearly every god damm FB group in Vietnam , we can't let a iconic situation pass by , 
    12 hrs · Like
  • George Heydlauff Nerdiness coming out for Cyrill

    It's, "Fly, you fools"
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Linda Beck he only follows vietnamese girls I'm apparently not vietnamese enough for him... I'm so offended
    11 hrs · Like
  • Tevis Andersen following me and i'm a guy.
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Dan Kings He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up. Hide your husband, hide you kids, cos ain't nobody got time for that..
    11 hrs · Like · 4
  • Linda Beck well then I'm not interesting enough for him 
    11 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Joey created 100's of FB pages, one of which is "Another side of Vietnam" school. The "E" school looks interesting (picture of a topless woman on a motorcycle). And his "shopping list" is as classic as his dancing video. Among the normal food items (including oatmeal) listed is a "wife".
    11 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Very strange choice of pictures for the FB pages he's created.https://www.facebook.com/.../Another.../1542621582636679
    School · 24 Likes
    Another side of Vietnam's photo.
    Another side of Vietnam
    • Bạch Vân
    • Không Đường
    • Go On
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Linda Beck that is one disturbing page...
    11 hrs · Like
  • Tevis Andersen dude is one strange cat
    10 hrs · Like
  • Jonathan Barlow So sick of hearing about this guy. If you people really thought he was dangerous you would just avoid him. But no, this is fun for you.
    10 hrs · Like · 5
  • David Carroll Joey has heard so much worse. In fact, there were very serious allegations against him by a former student awhile back. He seems to relish the attention, even if negative. I think it's great that he teaches for free. I just hope there's no strings attached.
    9 hrs · Like
  • Olivier Desmedt David Carroll, if I wanted people not following me, I would just change my confidentiality... Anyone is free to follow me. I follow some people because I like to see what they say or show. That is the point of Facebook, show, tell, talk, make friends...
    8 hrs · Like · 3
  • David Carroll Olivier: I agree. But I think it would be strange if some total stranger was following me without even a private message first. I guess it would be different for celebrities though.
    8 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Olivier Desmedt Họ it happens sometimes. Some people send me messages others don't. Finally, it is not that important. I control what I say or show... So no problem... I always look if the people watching have common friends...
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Phil V-Not The more you talk about him the stronger he gets duhhhh
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • 4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Mik Stockden everytime you masterbate Joey Arnold follows another innocent person
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • Ishida Thanh Ha ha ha, well, there is a block function if you know how to use.
    4 hrs · Like
  • Peter Cornish there continues to be really nasty people saying really nasty things about this kid. fortunately they put their name by the comment so you know who they are
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Erich Dang I saw him last week on Le thi Hong Gam, near the PNL. Tried to flag him down and talk to him but he just kept walking like he was afraid of me. Oh well...
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Ishida Thanh You are not young enough for him Erich
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Zi Qi He has some kind of mental sickness and does things that normal person could not do . Leave him alone , you guys still not enough making fun of him?
    2 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Paul Trinh Get off your high horse Peter. People have the right to their own opinions. Most of come from a free country.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Johnny Chung Run for your life
    2 hrs · Like
  • Peter Cornish oh, youve met joey have you paul, you know what youre talking about?
    2 hrs · Like
  • Jonathan Barlow What do you want from us Tùng Thanh Lê? If he bothers you why don't you just block him?
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Paul Trinh Would I like to? No thank you Peter. But people perceive what he portrays. Thus talking out of entertainment. After all, this isn't the military is it now.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Dan Pixel Lets all follow Tùng Thanh Lê that will well and truly freak her out, (ps Tùng Thanh Lê update your privacy settings, very simple!)
    2 hrs · Like
  • Peter Cornish youre attitude and words betray who you are paul
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tung Ngo I don't know much about this guy- Joey Arnold except that he's teaching English and posting "add me" everywhere. He is just weird in his behaviors and talking from his fb page.
    1 hr · Like
  • 1 hr · Like · 1
  • Peter Cornish phenomenally flattered Dan
    1 hr · Like · 1
  • Antonio Pudney Olivier Desmedt 
    See you start stalking people this what happens..
  • Georges Erhard run away
  • Antonio Pudney Actually maybe he is looking for a girlfriend.. i sometimes follow people on FB because i do not really know them. 
    Or maybe i am not famous enough for them to add me....ADD ME. Lol
    36 mins · Edited · Like
  • Olivier Desmedt Antonio Pudney, yes in fact I just married a vn woman to have an excuse to stalk foreigners expat... 
  • Nguyệt Lương i met him many times,u should be careful with him,his mind is big problem
  • Antonio Pudney Yes i know. I not sure what they feed you in Russia lol spain i mean france or was it England. Anyway stop sending me love letters. It not good. Also please please stop sending me pics of you in undies ok. My wife thinks we having a relationship. Please stop.. stalk someone else... oh when you coming over again we should catch up... lol.
  • Tùng Thanh Lê No, I dont want to block him. That's kind of rude thing to do since he does me no harm. Since he's really famous here (i don't know why exactly) so it's just so weird he followed me that I have to ask you guys haha.
    30 mins · Like · 1
  • Antonio Pudney Maybe he is following you because his add request has been stopped by facebook..
    28 mins · Edited · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment