Saturday, October 18, 2014

Joey Arnold to Nguyệt Lương


You lied about me on Another side of Vietnam. You also lied to me. You wanted to practice English with me in 2013. I met you a few times. Now, you are saying that my brain is retarded. You are saying that because I wasn't available for you enough. You were trying to use and abuse me. Please do not share this letter with anybody. People are still telling lies about me.

It is very sad that you can be so blind. That is another reason why you think I am crazy. You think I'm so weird because I am very opinionated about things. You want me to go with the flow, but I am a flow of my own. I am Joey Arnold. I am Christian and you are not. With Oatmeal in my bowl, is Jesus in your soul? This letter is written to Nguyệt Lương. Please do not tell people that my email is joeyarnoldvn@gmail.com and that my Facebook is http://fb.com/85USA and that my number is ​0995-874-045

Stop spreading lies about me. What you are saying is too inaccurate and bias.

No comments:

Post a Comment