Wednesday, October 22, 2014

jokes not of joey arnold


  • Jeff Ewart Can we refer to him like "the artist formerly known as Prince?"
    Can Joey be referred to as that formerly known breakfast cereal?
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Jonathan Barlow I just blocked him. Filling up my fucking notifications by liking everything.

    What the fuck is wrong with that guy. I'm starting to understand why everyone hates him.
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Lan Truong Ouch! I just liked Jonathan's comment! Can I withdraw my like, please! I don't want you to block me 😅
    11 hrs · Like · 3
  • Valentine Vali Valen Well...yes, u can actually:))) now the same button is called UNlike:))))
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Jonathan Barlow You're on thin ice Lan
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Otto Titsling what happen to our jokes ?
  • Jeff Ewart No more jokes it seems.
    This is now a serious group.
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Valentine Vali Valen What's the difference between a catholic priest and acnee? ( no puns intended, sorry in advance for any religious ppl i may offend )
  • Lan Truong I joked with Jonathan, no one laughed so I tickle you Guys 😎
  • Jonathan Barlow Apparently if you block him, he puts a link to your profile on his "Another side of vietnam" school page. So there's that. Yay.
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Le Rice I hate how the admin delete threads so "efficiently". There are posts I wanted to leave some comments. Unfortunately I was at work so decided to save it for later. Shit...just to find out they are now all gone
    Shit...shit...shit...argh...where to pour my anger on?
  • Jonathan Barlow I reported his stupid ass page. Guy needs his internet privileges taken away.
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Le Rice Jonny...you are now on his avatar pic! Congrat.
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Steve Porter ‘I was tired one night and I went to the bar to have a few drinks. The bartender asked me, “What’ll you have?” I said, “Surprise me.” He showed me a naked picture of my wife.’
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Le Rice Argh....Jonny stop liking my post or else you gonna be blocked
    Then your face gonna get on my avatar!
    10 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Jonathan Barlow I'll be famous!
  • Otto Titsling A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."
  • Otto Titsling Q: How do Chinese people name their babies?
    A: They throw them down the stairs to see what noise they make
  • Otto Titsling Q: What's the difference between a Jew and a boy scout?
    A: A boy scout comes home from camp.
  • Le Rice Where did you copy these joke, Otto Titsling?
  • Jonathan Barlow Otto, they throw pots and pans down the stairs. A baby would just make a "thud"
  • Steve Porter A Frenchman walks into a bar with a toad on his head. ‘What the hell is that?’ asks the barman. The toad replies, ‘I don’t know – it started as a wart on my ass and grew.’
    10 hrs · Like · 3
  • Le Rice ^ LMAO
    I like that the joke you posted @steve
  • Steve Porter A group of fonts walk into a bar. ‘Get out of my pub!’ shouts the barman. ‘We don’t serve your type in here.’
  • Adam Edermo A man walks into a bar with a steering wheel shoved down his pants orders a beer and goes about drinking like nothing. Bartender looks at him and says, sir... you have a wheel in your pants! I know says the man, it's driving me nuts!
    3 hrs · Like · 2
  • Otto Titsling barta boomb
  • Jase Nguyen He was a manly man who showed no fear in facing his enemies.
    One day, while sailing the seven seas, a lookout spotted a pirate ship and the crew became frantic.
    Captain Bravo bellowed, ”Bring me my red shirt!” The first mate quickly retrieved the cap
    tain’s red shirt and whilst wearing the bright red frock Bravo led his men into battle and defeated the pirates.
    Later on that day, the lookout spotted not one, but two pirate ships. The captain again called for his red shirt and once again, though the fighting was fierce, they was victorious over the two ships.
    That evening, all the men sat around on the deck recounting the day’s triumphs and one of them asked the captain, ”Sir, why do you call for your red shirt before battle?” The captain replied, ”If I am wounded in the attack, the shirt will not show my blood and thus, you men will continue to fight, unafraid.”
    All of the men sat in silence and marveled at the courage of such a manly man as Captain Bravo.
    As dawn came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirates ships approaching from the horizon. The first mate asked, “Shall I bring your red shirt?”
    “No. ” Captain Bravo calmly replied, ”Get me my brown pants.”
  • Jase Nguyen Two great white sharks
    swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship.


    “Follow me son” the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people. “First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing.” And they did. “Well done, son!

    Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing.” And they did.

    “Now we eat everybody.” And they did.

    When they were both gorged, the son asked, “Dad, why didn’t we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?”

    His wise father replied, “Because they taste better without the shit inside!”

    Now you know
  • Chuong TC Dao who is Oatmeal ?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment