Wednesday, October 22, 2014

cafe thanh and tom christie


Who's up for Cafe Thanh tonight??
  • Ja English and 11 others like this.
  • Shane Wall OOOHH! They've renovated! Lovely!!!!
    17 hrs · Like · 6
  • Kristian Somogyi Svk Millions of coffee places like this. What makes this one so special?
    17 hrs · Like · 4
  • Tom Christie open 24/7 mate
    17 hrs · Like · 1
  • Thomas Jeppesen why do you post this on ASOV?
    17 hrs · Like · 4
  • Tom Christie why do you comment?
    17 hrs · Like · 2
  • Ben Robinson kinda mean, thats someones baby
    16 hrs · Like · 1
  • Thomas Jeppesen Because you clearly don't understand the purpose of the group
    16 hrs · Like · 5
  • Tom Christie yes sir
    16 hrs · Like · 1
  • David Raglin Liquor up front, poker in the rear.
    16 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jeff Ewart Not funny or unusual.
    Like a certain never-to-be-named breakfast cereal.
    16 hrs · Like · 1
  • Vinh Nam any special service (s)?
    16 hrs · Like · 1
  • Steve Porter Wait,I'm going to send the sperminator in to investigate what's going on.
  • Anh Bui Am I missing something? Coz I really don't get the idea behind this photo!
    14 hrs · Edited · Like · 2
  • Thomas Jeppesen No, this guy just upload random images, that has nothing to do with this group
    14 hrs · Like · 5
  • Jeff Ewart Calling for the Hammer!
    14 hrs · Like · 2
  • Anh Bui Thank you captain! Should we endorse this kind of practice in the group? Hm... I think not
    14 hrs · Like · 2
  • David Raglin Sometimes subtle humour is lost on some people. Those people are usually a little thick.

    Does it really need explaining why this is funny?

    A run down, virtually abandoned cafe in bum f%#k nowhere, and he's suggesting that we go there and party. I got it.
    14 hrs · Like · 4
  • Thomas Jeppesen So? Only thick people would find that amusing
    13 hrs · Like · 2
  • Đỗ Tấn Sĩ too subtle for you, mate?
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Đỗ Tấn Sĩ sometimes the humor is lost in translation on this group
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Thomas Jeppesen No, too dumb for me, pal
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Kristian Somogyi Svk Too obvious, so that's why it's Not funny.
    13 hrs · Like · 3
  • Anh Bui As a Vietnamese, I find this kind of "subtle humour" is totally unrelated at all. You can find hundred of thousand coffe shops like this across Vn. Now thanks to Mr.David Raglin, I just realized that it's not the culture differenes that alienated me from the joke, but it's because I belong to the "thick people's group". What an eye-opening explanation!
    13 hrs · Like · 3
  • Đỗ Tấn Sĩ oh well, we all have different taste
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Warren Johnson We have all sat at small cafes in random places. This cafe might have a hundred people once it gets dark outside. You never know.
    13 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tom Christie Gosh! This is the first time I have ever put up pictures on this site and I have got an armchair crusader saying that I should be banned! We rode motorbikes to Tay ninh and I took my camera because I wanted to take pictures of places with contrast along the way. We spent 20 minutes driving looking for a place to have a break and I found this place to look really dire compared to the rest so I took a picture and decided to post it. Yeah, I have seen many other places like this but I took the sign to be funny.

    What makes me laugh? If you don't like something and think it is a poor photo then why comment on it to give it popularity? Just not comment and then it will disappear. So, what is your priority armchair man? To put someone down or to disregard a bad picture?

    I believe we have never met and then you have judged me so. The other pictures I posted were good. I had no idea that the Hitler billiards sign had been taken before. What were the odds? Ant the picture of the girl in the 69 shirt was good!

    Lets meet at Thanh cafe and then you can tell me I should be banned! Or are you too busy hitting buttons?

    This group is dominated by an elite circle of people online 24/7! 20,000 people...

    I am sure you're a nice guy though! but I don't think I should be banned and I think you should be less judgmental!

    I think this group is more about ridiculous diatribes than a couple of crap pictures

    I will try and think of a better picture next time so you won't be so offended!

    I also wanted to take a picture of an 8 year driving a motorbike at high speed but I missed it.
    2 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment