Friday, October 17, 2014

Joey Arnold Did Not See Erich Dang


RECENT ACTIVITY
Who is he and what should I do ?
  • 20 people like this.
  • Jake Catlett I just got back from dinner, must admit the work isn't finished. Getting ready to go to bed.
    12 hrs · Like · 1
  • Simon Griffiths Bah excuses, excuses. I know that you think eating bacon at Ut Ut is more important than marking writing test papers..and I would have to agree 
    12 hrs · Like · 2
  • Tommy Picklez Op stop being paranoid, probably just a guy who likes u
    12 hrs · Like
  • An Tox Saw him once in a beverage store like weeks ago. He was , you know, weird. Since he regconized me cause I was on ASOV on my laptop, he began to give me that look, man, that stalker look. Creeped me out for a moment then I left without hesitate . That 'oatmeal' guy is a bad luck sign I'm telling you. For y'all who are new to this guy, please, keep the distance.
    12 hrs · Like · 5
  • Tùng Thanh Lê But.. but... he followed me the day I changed my profile picture to a photo of a little girl (who is my girlfriend 20 years ago btw), and his cover photo is full of kids....
    12 hrs · Like
  • Charlie Wall from everything ive seen i suspect he's autistic, in which case everyone should consider leaving him alone. vietnam probably isnt the best place for him.
    11 hrs · Like · 4
  • Vy Lan JC Smith haha, what a cute image  of our idol
    11 hrs · Like
  • Minh Do This guy should take some 'facial expression' class
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Bart Hamilton Dude, listen carefully, the guy's a nutjob, he even scares white folk!
    11 hrs · Like · 3
  • Bart Hamilton Is that racist? Didn't mean it to be! 
    11 hrs · Like · 3
  • Olivier Desmedt Just someone that saw your profile and wanted to follow your updates. If you permit that in Facebook, people can do it. I've got too. They only see what you want to show.
    11 hrs · Like
  • Olivier Desmedt Hopefully it's not me... I could have my pictures on the group... Damned
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • An Tox Oatmeal as the description of a woman who talked about what he did. ( Months ago ).
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • 11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Aleksandra Nguen Lol he's following me too
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Barry Piper That guy has ruined a perfectly good breakfast cereal.
    11 hrs · Like · 6
  • Olivier Desmedt You can follow me, but I run fast... 
    11 hrs · Like · 3
  • Ben Ngo I feel sad and it hurts my feelings that Oatmeal is not following me!
    11 hrs · Like · 8
  • Rory Hülse Hey relax, he only wants to tell you "You are happy." 
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Kavit Tural Sumud To be fair, most of the teachers being like 'LOOK I TEACH FOREIGN KIDS YOU WHITEYS' to the people back home have cover photos of kids.
    11 hrs · Edited · Like · 3
  • Colin Connelly I am sure the guy is not dangerous. Ignore him by all means but I dont see the point in any witch hunt.
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Olivier Desmedt I can follow you ben... 
    11 hrs · Like · 1
  • Peter Cornish he's harmless. be nice to him and tolerate his differences
    11 hrs · Like · 10
  • Ben Ngo @Olivier: but you don't have your own meme 
    11 hrs · Like · 2
  • Christian Krüper DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK, fast... Otherwise its too late.
    11 hrs · Like
  • Philip Nguyen Kill it before it lay eggs!!!!
    10 hrs · Like · 6
  • Thilo Hảo Hán Get out of the country! Change your name! Never look back
    9 hrs · Like · 2
  • Pippa Tallulah Wood Make sure you posts aren't "public". Set your settings to 'friends only'
    8 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Oliver Desmedt: I was following you - by accident. I must of hit the wrong button. So,if you were worrying about that, now you know!
    8 hrs · Like
  • Bilbo Teabaggins If the puppy follow you home.. make him your pet 
    8 hrs · Like
  • Ryan Ch Marry him, obviously!!
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Lockie Harris No No lets all take a poll on whether to let him in the group or not , I haven't had so many laughs and fun about this in all my days except the pedo shit he bragged about , apart from that I love it he keeps me sane, Come on guys hes becoming Famous on nearly every god damm FB group in Vietnam , we can't let a iconic situation pass by , 
    8 hrs · Like
  • George Heydlauff Nerdiness coming out for Cyrill

    It's, "Fly, you fools"
    7 hrs · Like
  • Linda Beck he only follows vietnamese girls I'm apparently not vietnamese enough for him... I'm so offended
    7 hrs · Like
  • Tevis Andersen following me and i'm a guy.
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • Dan Kings He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up. Hide your husband, hide you kids, cos ain't nobody got time for that..
    7 hrs · Like · 3
  • Linda Beck well then I'm not interesting enough for him 
    7 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Joey created 100's of FB pages, one of which is "Another side of Vietnam" school. The "E" school looks interesting (picture of a topless woman on a motorcycle). And his "shopping list" is as classic as his dancing video. Among the normal food items (including oatmeal) listed is a "wife".
    7 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Very strange choice of pictures for the FB pages he's created.https://www.facebook.com/.../Another.../1542621582636679
    School · 23 Likes
    Another side of Vietnam's photo.
    Another side of Vietnam
    • Không Đường
    • Vũ Thu Thủy
    • Go On
    7 hrs · Like · 1
  • Linda Beck that is one disturbing page...
    7 hrs · Like
  • Tevis Andersen dude is one strange cat
    6 hrs · Like
  • Jonathan Barlow So sick of hearing about this guy. If you people really thought he was dangerous you would just avoid him. But no, this is fun for you.
    6 hrs · Like · 3
  • David Carroll Joey has heard so much worse. In fact, there were very serious allegations against him by a former student awhile back. He seems to relish the attention, even if negative. I think it's great that he teaches for free. I just hope there's no strings attached.
    5 hrs · Like
  • Olivier Desmedt David Carroll, if I wanted people not following me, I would just change my confidentiality... Anyone is free to follow me. I follow some people because I like to see what they say or show. That is the point of Facebook, show, tell, talk, make friends...
    4 hrs · Like · 2
  • David Carroll Olivier: I agree. But I think it would be strange if some total stranger was following me without even a private message first. I guess it would be different for celebrities though.
    4 hrs · Edited · Like
  • Olivier Desmedt Họ it happens sometimes. Some people send me messages others don't. Finally, it is not that important. I control what I say or show... So no problem... I always look if the people watching have common friends...
    4 hrs · Like · 1
  • Phil V-Not The more you talk about him the stronger he gets duhhhh
  • Mik Stockden everytime you masterbate Joey Arnold follows another innocent person
    17 mins · Like · 1
  • Ishida Thanh Ha ha ha, well, there is a block function if you know how to use.
  • Peter Cornish there continues to be really nasty people saying really nasty things about this kid. fortunately they put their name by the comment so you know who they are
    9 mins · Like
  • Erich Dang I saw him last week on Le thi Hong Gam, near the PNL. Tried to flag him down and talk to him but he just kept walking like he was afraid of me. Oh well...
    3 mins · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment