Tuesday, April 7, 2015

1973 and 1975

  • Huy Luu Wow you love Vietnam than I love Vietnam. If you love my country like a half of me, you would be a lot of people love you. But I'm sorry pls focus about your teaching... If I have a change to see you at 23/9 park, what thing would I do for you.? Stranger from the the western country!
  • Joey Arnold you are bitter
  • Huy Luu Thank you. Your welcome
  • Joey Arnold you are threatening me
  • Huy Luu No. No. I'm Vietnamese and i'm never and never.....We always welcome you but you have to remember every place have the rule. Something is legal in your country but something is illegal in here.
  • Joey Arnold history is illegal?
  • Huy Luu No. But the problem is the way which you approach the history. I'm happy B/c you research my country history. But I hope you can approach the problem from another angle. The way which everybody happy and enjoy the history. Pls don't make a war on the facebook. It's not good.
  • Joey Arnold American troops withdrew in 1973. The war continued until 1975. This means that Vietnam did not conquer America because America was not in Vietnam in 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment