Saturday, September 12, 2015

Yuni Hates Joey Arnold

These people made me an admin of an English group. They only know some English. They speak English as a second language. They are not fluent in English but I am. I am also an American English teacher. I was doing good things for their group until they banned me from that group. My name is Joey Arnold Original Oatmeal and the group is called Learning English Together. The URL address on Facebook, for that group, which I named, was and is http://Facebook.com/groups/letVN
.
.

Welcome to Learning English Together
It's our pleasure to join with our group. Please post and comment in English only, respect others, no advertisment link as comment, no negative posting. Any others language will be deleted without asking your permission.
If you meet bad post ,,please report by tag ‪#‎admin‬ or you can mention admin :
Nhu Durga
Ningrum Safitri
Hasnain Khoja
Bilal Lch

We're here to Speak in English, to learn from each other. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment