Saturday, July 18, 2015

why 21


Why was Joey Arnold banned?
  • 2 people like this.
  • Jason Allain ....This is a tread ? Why are the trees green, why is water wet and why is fish sauce unpalatable ? Because that's how God wants it....
    21 hrs · Like · 10
  • Jake Houseago because this is an expat forum. not a place to tolerate random people that spam and cause major irritation to real expats
    21 hrs · Like · 7
  • Peter Cornish Because he looks weird and people feel better about themselves by being nasty to him
    21 hrs · Like · 23
  • David Carroll He's in here. Just in another form. "Miley", is that you Joey? wink emoticon
    21 hrs · Like · 12
  • Fergal McGee Say what u want, he is a pr king
    21 hrs · Like · 3
  • Miley Temple Jake Houseago, Joey Arnold is a fake expat?
    21 hrs · Like
  • Michael Hardy I'm with Jake!
    20 hrs · Like
  • Nick Jones Wasn't it entertaining?
    20 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal I had a chance to talk to Joey before. He (in real life) is not so disturbing like he (on the internet). But sooner or later the needle would poke out of the bag, and you will see the true face of his.

    He came to our Drink&Talk English club, and bragg
    ing about how he could teach English for free, and of course it's a nice thing to do, but he used our place, our room, our time while the club is running to do his business, that I don't like one bit.

    When we talked to him, he got on our page and said that (this is what I understand from him) we don't like him and threaten him (yes I did because I'm not really a nice guy when probs started to show) and kicked him out of the club. All we asked is that do your business elsewhere, this is our club, we come here to talk, not for you to come here to teach.

    And it goes on, not only in our club, but Couchsurfing and other places, as well as Expat.

    Me, personally, I would beat the shit out of him the moment I saw him on the street of Saigon.
    17 hrs · Like · 4
  • Matthew Martin Cos take a looks at his online persona. Not the kind of folks we can feel comfortable with.
    17 hrs · Like · 1
  • Fergal McGee Marshall The Anımal chill the fuck out
    17 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal Hahaha I just want to share my experience with Joey. Well, basically I feel chilled when I type those words about him. Don't worry, I'm not that stupid thou, kidnapping him and torturing him in an abandon warehouse is much, much better. Muahahaha lol
    16 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Fergal McGee Fair enough lol
    16 hrs · Like · 1
  • Miley Temple Fergal McGee, should we trust you?
    16 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee I don't care
    16 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee And I'm not trusting u Miley Temple
    16 hrs · Like
  • Miley Temple Marshall The Anımal, did those things really happen?
    16 hrs · Like
  • Miley Temple Marshall The Anımal, you hate "Plugs?"
    Plugs are like self-advertisements
    16 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee Troll
    16 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal The point is not asking me "did those thing really happen?", the point is that "Do you believe it or not?" If not, so you know the answer, "No it didn't happen!". If yes, yeah it did.

    And the hell is Plugs?
    16 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal If one thing you must know, I'm a man of PEACE. I spread loves more than hatred, but to certain kind of people, I have my way of "hatred".

    Joey just simply wouldn't stop lying, and that is one thing I hate. So you get the idea.
    16 hrs · Like · 1
  • Fergal McGee Yeh cool I don't like the shit he comes out with either
    16 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll In my chat with Joey, he claims to know that his social media persona annoys people and makes him look like a loon. But he says there's a reason for all of it. But he never answered what that reason was. I think he may do some documentary on his adventures in trying to make it as a teacher in the land of teachers. I suggested he try becoming an online teacher or produce educational material. Which I think set off a lightbulb in his head. Anyway, I could say more...but it's Friday eve. Fuck all this fb drama. grin emoticon
    15 hrs · Like · 1
  • Fergal McGee No bother dav grin emoticon
    15 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal Wait a minute, can someone enlighten me a bit (Really, I'm not mocking or anything) but to my understanding, "eve" is "the night before" or "the day before" right? Like christmas' eve is "the night before christmas". Today is Saturday and Dav said "It's Friday eve". 

    Please tell me "Your whole life was a lie!" if my understanding is wrong.
    15 hrs · Like
  • Miley Temple Eve has at least 3 meanings
    15 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee ha! take it easy lad
    15 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal Ooooooh! Enlightened!!!
    15 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee ok marshall go duck urself grin emoticon
    15 hrs · Like
  • Miley Temple You looked at the grammar & ignored the content
    15 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee yeh i did
    15 hrs · Like
  • Miley Temple Marshall The Anımal ignored the content & purpose
    15 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal Erm, what should I say? At least I tried to learn more. English just ain't my mother tounge. I don't think I even understand all my Vietnamese.
    Learning is fun.
    15 hrs · Like · 1
  • Fergal McGee whatever.... u have gone off the topic
    15 hrs · Like · 1
  • Marshall The Anımal Well, yeah, sorry about that, I just wanna know more. End of the "gone off topic" now!
    15 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Friday eve= Friday evening. Here in Los Angeles.
    15 hrs · Like · 1
  • Marshall The Anımal Pardon my ignorance.
    15 hrs · Like
  • Miley Temple Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden
    15 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee sound lad... no hard feelings
    15 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll No worries. Had more important things to do then finish writing 'evening'. Glad I can bring a little edjication to fb. Leaning can be fun. Or painful. Depends on your teacher. I really think some school should give Joey a chance at teaching little kids. His wacky stories would go over well with kids that have a short attention span.
    14 hrs · Like · 1
  • Miley Temple But isn't Joey too retarded for that?
    14 hrs · Like
  • Marshall The Anımal That I'm not so sure.
    14 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Nah, little kids seem to appreciate his uniqueness.
    14 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee my gf met him and she said he was a fruit loop
    14 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee he never paid his way and was insulting \
    14 hrs · Like · 1
  • David Carroll anyway, I'm surprised there's so much Joey drama still going on. This is the last I'll mention him. Carry on...
    14 hrs · Like
  • Fergal McGee as i said from the get go, he is a pr king
    14 hrs · Like · 2
  • Tuan Huynh Think 'why was Joey abandoned'?.... is more of an appropriate question.....
    14 hrs · Like
  • Alvarez Christophe No more food to feed him, troll out.
    14 hrs · Like · 1
  • Ben Parsons Pretty quiet weekend for you guys..... still going on about Joey..
    14 hrs · Like
  • Simon Bart Jonston Is that you Joey?
    14 hrs · Like
  • Philip Nguyen if anyone think he is a victim, you are welcome to go meet him yourself and comfort him, when he shows you his true face be sure to hold yourself and not commit a murder.
    13 hrs · Like
  • David Tran Joey The Drama Queen, coming up next on HBO
    12 hrs · Like
  • Tuan Huynh We mock him because hes a fall guy? No we mock him because he is a D*ick!!! For those who think we are being horrible to him I suggest you go meet and spend sometimes with this guy....
    12 hrs · Like · 1
  • Kenneth Mai Le Troll finally got trolled!
    10 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Babwaba...that's a pretenious statement from a nobody^. Elenore roosevelt. The wife of a US president. Impressive.
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Ben Parsons Actually, the quote was from Henry Thomas Buckle.
    10 hrs · Like
  • David Carroll Sorry Ben. Google it: I just saw that quote on another fb drama post. And aren't you now discussing other people? Eh, nevermind. These posts are already a train wreck. Carry on...
    10 hrs · Like · 1
  • Thanh Nguyen He was banned so that Miley Temple can be in. Make sense?
    9 hrs · Like · 3
  • Simon Bart Jonston Are you the love child between a male Miley Cyrus and a zombie Shirly Temple?
    8 hrs · Like
  • Simon Bart Jonston Or are you actually Joey Arnold?
    8 hrs · Like · 1
  • Philip Nguyen Just go meet him Miley, share his feelings, show sympathy, next day you will find him sleeping on your bed and refuse to leave your house, later when he does, he will post on FB that you are gay, rude and took advantage over his situaton.
    1 hr · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment